Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For the smartcels here. Thoughts on this video?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43922
  • Start date
Deleted member 43922

Deleted member 43922

Self-banned
-
I'm not some genius or something but I am smarter than average I believe, I have gotten told since I was a child that I'm clever, smart cookie, etc.
I remember reading some time ago that smarter people prefer to be alone, which makes it hard to meet people. I'm fairly new in this community but I guess there is a connection between men's intelligence and inceldom? I remember hearing a PUA coach saying 'intelligence is not sexy' and also 'seduction is not science'. Of course most of what PUA's say is complete BS but maybe he was right there.

Just think, if we were born with traits which make us a less productive member of society, more likely to be a criminal, more likely to assault a foid, our ability to get pussy would increase jfl.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRLSX1ObR9c

I'm not some genius or something but I am smarter than average I believe, I have gotten told since I was a child that I'm clever, smart cookie, etc.
I remember reading some time ago that smarter people prefer to be alone, which makes it hard to meet people. I'm fairly new in this community but I guess there is a connection between men's intelligence and inceldom? I remember hearing a PUA coach saying 'intelligence is not sexy' and also 'seduction is not science'. Of course most of what PUA's say is complete BS but maybe he was right there.

Just think, if we were born with traits which make us a less productive member of society, more likely to be a criminal, more likely to assault a foid, our ability to get pussy would increase jfl.

That guy who made that video is a bluepilled npc normie faggot who deserve every suffering who will come to his life.
The reason smart guy alone is because their unattractive bones.
This forum IQ mogged the guy who made this nonsense video. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::hax::hax::hax::hax:

Super inteligent Chad would be super NT and water is wet

Sounds like every cope I’ve ever heard

“brah this is totally me”

Gigacope, it’s your face/height+pua is gay :bluepill::soy:and cringe backed by pseudo science for low iq :bluepill:morons who believe in the whole “personality” meme

Dolph Lundgren was a literal gigachad when he was young and he got 165 IQ, what do you have to say about that? You are not as smart as you think you are:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
I'm saying all things being equal, being smarter is a detriment to finding women.
Of course a Chad looking guy who is smart will not find it much harder because of his looks.
You guys list every problem you have why you're an incel, I'm saying being smarter could be on that list.

That guy who made that video is a bluepilled npc normie faggot who deserve every suffering who will come to his life.
The reason smart guy alone is because their unattractive bones.
This forum IQ mogged the guy who made this nonsense video. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::hax::hax::hax::hax: