Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For the first time in my life, I tried asking a girl out, only to realize she has a boyfriend.

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I've been gathering the courage to talk to her for weeks because she just moved to town recently and I am head over heels for her. She's actually shorter than me, which is remarkably rare in girls. She only really talked to one other girl so I figured I might actually have a chance. So I kind of asked her friend if she has someone she likes in a very roundabout way, it turns out she has a boyfriend (I doubt she suspected anything). SHE GOT A BOYFRIEND DAY ONE OF SHOWING UP.
My dumbass was even considering telling her directly. It's a good thing I'm a coward, it saved me the trouble of embarassing myself.
I will never ever do this again. I learned my place now.

If you were Chad, she would be single. There is no loyalty in todays time. Telling you that she has a bf is just a friendly way to reject you so you don’t bother her anymore.

Last edited:
UPDATE: He's also a literal Chad. A really well-built one.
I should've listened to you all. Women only want Chads.

Brutal. Experiences like these are the most blackpilling to experience

Just when you gain a tiny bit of hope, the blackpill ropes you back in.

Same shit happened to me, i feel you bro.

She's actually shorter than me, which is remarkably rare in girls.
If you're a manlet and find a girl shorter than yourself chances are she's already in a relationship with a tallfag. Short women hate short men, even though it's mostly their garbage genes that keep spawning manlets generation after generation lol.

the day she got there she probably had her legs over her shoulders getting pounded by the stranger chad's cok. Its not your fault brocel, this is hell and all that is wrong is right in this burning pit we call earth. keep your eyes open and see if you can find another opportunity with another girl. Till then pick a good cope (gym max, study max, wageslave) and grind at it. the worst thing to do is be idle and dwell on the sht that is this world it will drive you mad or or mad

They all have boyfriends, girlfriends and orbiters.

How did you meet her? School, work?
How did you initiate contact with her friend?

Brutal, at least you didn’t wait too long to find out, would’ve hurt a lot more.

:fuk:

Stuff like this just depresses me. I'm tired of being a subhuman.
It's ironic because most girls here date subhumans for some reason, I'm not even kidding

I TOLD YOU THEY ALL WANT TO FUCK WEST ELM CALEB

Props for trying to ask someone out, despite the obvious refusal of the foid.

If you were Chad, she would be single. There is no loyalty in todays time. Telling you that she has a bf is just a friendly way to reject you so you don’t bother her anymore.
:feelsthink:

I'm sorry for your suffering

Every girl has a bf if you're ugly

If you didnt ask her out, maybe she at least still respects you to some degree. Definitely wouldnt if you had done it with a misunderstanding and she already had her chad boyfriend. She's not worth it; what a surprise.
Every girl has a bf if you're ugly
Why do they have to be such pussies with rejecting? They already think theyre better than us, just say it.

And here I was, thinking that at least in a supposedly :blackpill: community people would have common sense but no, nigger spots a 'femcel' and goes instantly :bluepill: :feelskek:
You deserve it tbh

I've been gathering the courage to talk to her for weeks because she just moved to town recently and I am head over heels for her. She's actually shorter than me, which is remarkably rare in girls. She only really talked to one other girl so I figured I might actually have a chance. So I kind of asked her friend if she has someone she likes in a very roundabout way, it turns out she has a boyfriend (I doubt she suspected anything). SHE GOT A BOYFRIEND DAY ONE OF SHOWING UP.
My dumbass was even considering telling her directly. It's a good thing I'm a coward, it saved me the trouble of embarassing myself.
If you were chad, she would suck your dick the same night. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Get on all fours and get in line for a 1/10 landwhale and wait for a chance at a turn, that's all people like us should be aiming for.

I wish I could do that too, but I simply can't get over my painful existence.
Update: lol nvm, my life still sucks :society:
I saw her meet up with her boyfriend. She was waiting for him, too. She must've been waiting for at least an hour. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Update: lol nvm, my life still sucks :society:
I saw her meet up with her boyfriend. She was waiting for him, too. She must've been waiting for at least an hour. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Not being genetically blessed enough to bag the girl you really love is absolute hell.
I've been through it, still going through it, and will keep going through this until I die.

SHE GOT A BOYFRIEND DAY ONE OF SHOWING UP.
Damn that sucks bro. Hot girls don't stay single for long because they always have a lineup of guys waiting in the friendzone

Every incel should experience this, it's the best blackpill possible, seeing your crush getting fucked by chads, if you don't wake up after that you're either in denial or just plain ignorant.

by the way, you made me cringe, don't speak to women, it's stupid, only speak to them in order to achieve things YOU want. Like help with homework for example.

I'm not saying you shouldn't try, just try, but don't spend weeks talking to her it's just stupid, don't fall in love.

Make your move and if she doesn't like you back, stop talking to her.

Welcome to inceldom.

You dumb ass, foids will always cheat on their boyfriends with a more attractive male. You are an ugly incel, she could have been lying. I asked out a foid who told me she was single, she did a 180 degree turn and randomly told me that she, "had got back together with her Puerto Rican boyfriend", and left me heartbroken. :feelsmage::blackpill::feelsrope:

That's rough buddy, but everything you described is Manosphere 101.
  • Short girls are every bit as rabid for tall men as tall girls (usually even more so, as compensation).
  • Shy girls are just as Chad only as sociable girls.
  • The relationship status of a girl is not based on reality, but varies moment-to-moment, wholly based on whether she is talking to a better guy.

Foids are always single for chads and devoted to someone else for incels