Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For the average incels here. Wouldn’t the logical thing to do is delete your account?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
For the average incels here and not the truecels.

Wouldn’t the logical thing to do is delete your account and sign up on looksmax.org and start looksmaxxing and improve your life and maybe ascend to high tier looks? If you make your thread saying you ascended in the future you’ll automatically be deleted so wouldn’t it be smarter just to go ahead and delete it?

This doesn’t apply to me because i’m boneless and can never ascend with my mental issues and getting surgery.

Last edited:
i'm here, because I often start the day with optimism and that lie T coolaid feeling but by the end of the day, I'm angry and depressed/hate everyone and this place is my only solace

i'm here, because I often start the day with optimism and that lie T coolaid feeling but by the end of the day, I'm angry and depressed/hate everyone and this place is my only im a total fucking dumbass
reaching far across these new frontiers

For the average incels here and not the truecels.

Wouldn’t the logical thing to do is delete your account and sign up on looksmax.org and start looksmaxxing and improve your life and maybe ascend to high tier looks? If you make your thread saying you ascended in the future you’ll automatically be deleted so wouldn’t it be smarter just to go ahead and delete it?

This doesn’t apply to me because i’m boneless and can never ascend with my mental issues and getting surgery.
I deleted my account @PointOfNoReturn and moved to looksmax. Looksmaxxing only works if you’re normie tbh or have the money to afford surgeries. It’s over.

Incels get bullied and locked on looksmax by the Chad-sexual fags

This forum is great

Involuntary celibate

i don't wanna improve my looks, im fit and that's it. I have 4 pack and big biceps. I like long hair, i know women dislike it but i like it, what can i do, jerk off.

You can improve your life without deleting yourself here and going to normiesandboredchadlites.org

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back