Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For the average incels here. Wouldn’t the logical thing to do is delete your account?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
209d 12h 44m
For the average incels here and not the truecels.

Wouldn’t the logical thing to do is delete your account and sign up on looksmax.org and start looksmaxxing and improve your life and maybe ascend to high tier looks? If you make your thread saying you ascended in the future you’ll automatically be deleted so wouldn’t it be smarter just to go ahead and delete it?

This doesn’t apply to me because i’m boneless and can never ascend with my mental issues and getting surgery.

Last edited:
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
229d 9h 57m
i'm here, because I often start the day with optimism and that lie T coolaid feeling but by the end of the day, I'm angry and depressed/hate everyone and this place is my only solace

IMNAWTIN_INCEL

IMNAWTIN_INCEL

Greycel
2h 12m
i'm here, because I often start the day with optimism and that lie T coolaid feeling but by the end of the day, I'm angry and depressed/hate everyone and this place is my only im a total fucking dumbass
reaching far across these new frontiers

THE NEW HONKLER

THE NEW HONKLER

the king's men couldnt put him back together again
★★★★★
8d 20h 36m
least retarded thread on incels.is

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
36d 2h 39m
Let's start by not gatekeeping .is

Rigatoni

Rigatoni

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
-
8d 4h 8m
For the average incels here and not the truecels.

Wouldn’t the logical thing to do is delete your account and sign up on looksmax.org and start looksmaxxing and improve your life and maybe ascend to high tier looks? If you make your thread saying you ascended in the future you’ll automatically be deleted so wouldn’t it be smarter just to go ahead and delete it?

This doesn’t apply to me because i’m boneless and can never ascend with my mental issues and getting surgery.
I deleted my account @PointOfNoReturn and moved to looksmax. Looksmaxxing only works if you’re normie tbh or have the money to afford surgeries. It’s over.

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
9d 22h 5m
Incels get bullied and locked on looksmax by the Chad-sexual fags

W

wei#3959

Overlord
★★★★
213d 12h 22m
This forum is great

Involuntary celibate

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
109d 12h 50m
T

ThunderBolt

Banned
-
22h 15m
i don't wanna improve my looks, im fit and that's it. I have 4 pack and big biceps. I like long hair, i know women dislike it but i like it, what can i do, jerk off.

kampman

kampman

Degenerate
★★★★★
215d 9h 19m
You can improve your life without deleting yourself here and going to normiesandboredchadlites.org