Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over for manlets

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I was on Tinder yesterday and I saw about 3 foids who had "I will not date a man shorter than me so don't swipe right" or "If you're <5'10 don't hmu". Some of these foids were land whales too. Wtf? Even if I was a 10/10 Chad I would never write, "Land whales (or insert other unattractive feature) don't message me". Very rude people!

Foids being foids

Water is wet.

B909770D E139 45A7 BDDD 677331D8FC9B

Tinder will only make you more depressed and hateful

the compound H2O is believed by most to be "wet" in nature

What is the point of this thread? You aren't a manlet. There is constantly threads made aimed at manlets with actual evidence and potent suicide fuel, rather than a simple "I seen some foids on Tinder who have height requirements". Yeah, big deal, we see this every day.
I assume it is a low effort means to boost your ego, since you aren't short.

Count your blessings...who in their right mind would want to fuck disgusting landwhale pussy?

I've never seen that in my county, must be an American thing.

What is the point of this thread? You aren't a manlet. There is constantly threads made aimed at manlets with actual evidence and potent suicide fuel, rather than a simple "I seen some foids on Tinder who have height requirements". Yeah, big deal, we see this every day.
I assume it is a low effort means to boost your ego, since you aren't short.

You're right, never did look at those evidence based manlet threads too closely. It's just something I saw for the 1st time and was surprised, not boosting my ego at all. I'd rather be a manlet than have my current skin for life.

You're right, never did look at those evidence based manlet threads too closely. It's just something I saw for the 1st time and was surprised, not boosting my ego at all. I'd rather be a manlet than have my skin.
Fair enough, I suppose someone would want to post about it here after witnessing it in real life. I'm probably far too mean on this forum, a lot of the time. :feelsbadman:

the west is the west

The way foids talk about manlets is what made me lose all remorse for females.

My dick is hard.