Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For Hunter x Hunter fans

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
I haven't caught up to the manga yet, I think I'm 10 chapters behind. I need to get on it.

I wonder which series will finish first, hunter x hunter or berserk? These artists are always on fucking hiatus smfh.

I haven't caught up to the manga yet, I think I'm 10 chapters behind. I need to get on it.
You've not read any chapters since the end of the anime ? If you've read any then watch the video now.

I wonder which series will finish first, hunter x hunter or berserk? These artists are always on fucking hiatus smfh.
Quality stuff are always ruined in this world.

I replied this another thread, but can you recommend some more blackpill-geared anime to me?

Erased (fully recommend)
This doesn't look very blackpilled
vlcsnap-2016-01-28-18h02m14s423.png

You've not read any chapters since the end of the anime ? If you've read any then watch the video now.
I read up to the part with kurapika on the boat.

Chadsasuke is already a huge blackpill
Yeah you could try killing your girl multiple times and she would still lust after your dick and marry you eventually

only if you were a chad like sasuke.

if dark continent ever gets animated the amount of characters is going to be crazy lol

i just recently finished the anime although i dont like reading manga

Even ugly ass Mereum found love while rot, JFL.