Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For every woman that voluntarily decides to take virginity of an incel, she will receive 1 gram of weed

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Problem solved. Everyone loves smoking weed (unless you have anxiety/panic attacks that exacerbate this condition).

However, I was thinking that a woman who wants to take the virginity of an incel, she'll be rewarded with a gram of weed, in whatever form she wants (edibles, flower, pre-roll whatever). And she can take multiple virginities if she wants, and she will be rewarded more.

I don't advocate for violence, I advocate for a peaceful environment. Let them choose, don't force anyone to do a thing without a reason. Bonus points if she is experienced enough in bed and makes an incel live his best dreams with that girl (she'll be compensated more based on the feedback that incel gives). But one gram of weed is assured.

Honestly you could probably ascend by dealing drugs to foids

*Every 8+/10 blonde girl

any other foids get fish heads as a reward

Bonus points if she is experienced enough in bed and makes an incel live his best dreams with that girl
Even incels prefer non virgin girls :feelskek:

They can get weed for free form their orbitters. They don't need to fuck anyone.

cucked

JFL this wont ever happen

Honestly you could probably ascend by dealing drugs to foids
I know people that actually ascended that way.
a stacy sucked his dick to feed her weed addiction

They can get weed for free form their orbitters. They don't need to fuck anyone.
this. so many betas will offer girls rides, weed, money, or whatever else she wants if she gives them a little attention. i knew a guy who went on a vacation to europe with a girl he said was like his sister. he always got jealous when she talked to other guys tho

You really think us paying them in drugs would solve our problem?

just skinnermaxx theory
6022086 f10241

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back