Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion for current or graduated collegecels, what is or was your major?

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
title. I've decided to transfer out of CS, and I need some ideas on what to choose while I finish my gen eds. :feelsstudy:

Why did you transfer out of it? Are you interested in other scientific degrees?

Why did you transfer out of it? Are you interested in other scientific degrees?
the need to have connections to get a job, and im low iq so I use chatgpt alot for my current cs class to help me. So it doesn't seem like it's the major for me.
no other scientific degree really interests me from what ive seen

the need to have connections to get a job, and im low iq so I use chatgpt alot for my current cs class to help me. So it doesn't seem like it's the major for me.
no other scientific degree really interests me from what ive seen
Yeah, I fucking hate the nepotism in that field. I actually find CS quite interesting but all of the humiliation rituals you need to go through put me off from it. Not to mention all of the programs specifically for foids and other undesirables which are driving down wages. I just went to another stem field instead.

I don't really see a future for any non scientific field to be honest. Try to find something mildly interesting to you and go for it.

CS but I'm transferring too

title. I've decided to transfer out of CS, and I need some ideas on what to choose while I finish my gen eds. :feelsstudy:
My major was business management. I don’t recommend it.

Was doing Economics but it sucks so now doing business administration

Nah you just dumb you could've graduated hs and gotten into a regular college you probably chose to thugmaxxed or some shit (which is actually more of a normie trait). Unless your family doesn thave money for college.
I wouldn’t/couldnt complete college if I wanted to plus I’m not gonna owe college debt

I do Electrical Eng.
Tbh I wouldn't go into it there's a lot of group projects and you have to interact with normies a lot more than I expected.
You also still need connections. And tbh 99% of STEM degrees are going to be made redundant by AI in the next 5-10 years anyway.
Become a welder or someshit idk.