Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy For Cucks Dick Suckers a foid that fucked 27 guys is a example of "good" women

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

He could have said 5 or maybe 8, but from his experience he already said TWENTY FUCKING SEVEN :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The memes write themselves

Nastylookingvajayjayslooklikeroastbeefsandwicheshencetheterm a9db4fe6bbc2d4060e81711

From this thread on Tyrone cucks forum:

at 27 partners that bitch is a cumdumpster

Aaaaaaa

This guy is a massive fucking cuck lmao "I'd be in a relationship with a sex worker even if she was still active" he's apparently black too, surprising, seems even negroids are falling for the cuck propaganda

Hilarious, the standards are shifting so hard. You can see in that thread they agree a foid who has slept with thousands of men would be a slut, but a foid who has slept with dozens of men is just a normal woman, lmfao.

In another 50 years, a woman who has slept with thousands of men would not be a slut, instead they'll move the goalposts that only a woman who has slept with hundreds of thousands of men would be a slut. :lul::lul:

But this is also a serious blackpill, normies are admitting that it's normal for the average woman to sleep with dozens or hundreds of men.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Remember, no matter what normies say they will never be on our side, they don't want to help, they look down upon us as you would a disabled child, pure scum, they would kill us all if they could.

Hilarious, the standards are shifting so hard. You can see in that thread they agree a foid who has slept with thousands of men would be a slut, but a foid who has slept with dozens of men is just a normal woman, lmfao.

But this is also a serious blackpill, normies are admitting that it's normal for the average woman to sleep with dozens or hundreds of men.

View attachment 68704
Remember, no matter what normies say they will never be on our side, they don't want to help, they look down upon us as you would a disabled child, pure scum, they would kill us all if they could.
this shows how desperate the average cuck is

5 partners is thottsville. 27 is straight up public usage tier.

Everything else is fine with me though.

Fact is, her mouth was repeatedly filled with other mens semen, and then some soy beta cuck marries her and kisses that mouth every day. Virgin is the only proper wife material

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If that is what God is planning to send me for a wife then I will politely decline right now.

"2 inches taller than me"

>implying this would be a problem for us and not her :feelskek:

Also volcel if you wouldn't wife her up and treat her like an innocent princess. :soy::soy::soy:

Public toilets are now seen as luxurious.

The saddest part is that 27 men IS actually low for the average foid now, when just 60 years ago 1-2 would be the average.

View attachment 68700
This guy is a massive fucking cuck lmao "I'd be in a relationship with a sex worker even if she was still active" he's apparently black too, surprising, seems even negroids are falling for the cuck propaganda
The absolute state of this cucks, "Oh honey there's some Tyrone cum in your mouth, here let me help you *lick ferocious all the cum*"

You can't choose your height, but you can easily choose how many men you slut around with.
False equivalence, cucks.
At least incels are human. Feminist NPC cucks like this one on the other hand...

> 5 lbs heavier

miss me with that shit bro no volcel
5 partners is thottsville. 27 is straight up public usage tier.

Everything else is fine with me though.

God pose seems like the most fitting response to that post.

>IT
>normies
pick one, IT are bigger losers than us

>IT
>normies
pick one, IT are bigger losers than us

Fair enough, I used the wrong term for IT, they are indeed cucks not normies. But my point was that even the IT cucks used to pretend that a woman sleeping with dozens of men was rare, and they claimed that incels are delusional for saying it's commonplace. Now here they are openly admitting that it's normal and not slutty for a woman to sleep with dozens or even hundreds of men.

:feelswhere:Nu-Male Soyboy Betacuck Tyrone...

Any woman who has sex with at least 10 men is a giga slut

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back