Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For anyone who wants to see amerimutts get blown up

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
die for israel you goyim scum

Not my proudest fap :feelsohh:

@TorturedSoul

If he ever gets unbanned, I want him to watch that video with my and argue why America isn't the "good guy" in war.

Never mind, his account got yeeted.

fuck Muttmerica ngl

Username checks out :feelskek:

based :feelsohh::society:

these hypocrites screech so much when eastern countries like Russia do something and call them the bad guys, but they close their eyes when they or their jewish :lasereyes: brothers attack muslim countries for "democracy:soy::soy:" :feelsseriously::society:

this degenerate mutt country controlled by kikes :lasereyes: needs to be nuked :feelzez::society:

based :feelsohh::society:

these hypocrites screech so much when eastern countries like Russia do something and call them the bad guys, but they close their eyes when they or their jewish :lasereyes: brothers attack muslim countries for "democracy:soy::soy:" :feelsseriously::society:

this degenerate mutt country controlled by kikes :lasereyes: needs to be nuked :feelzez::society:
We will “liberate” you

Operation Iraqi liberation ((((OIL))))

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back