Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids with Down Syndrome can become models

1984cel

1984cel

Banned
-
v3FOT5K.jpg

https://iconiclife.com/madeline-stuart-interview/

What does it feel like to be the first professional model with down syndrome?
It feels unbelievable, I feel so blessed and fortunate that I have been given this opportunity, I also feel so proud that people have accepted me and supported me so I could achieve such a wonderful career. My followers on social media really have made my life amazing, without their support and without them sharing my story so it went viral so many times I don’t think I would have achieved all the amazing things I have done.

When did you first realize you wanted to be a model?
When I was 17, I went to a fashion show with my mum and I fell in love with the catwalk as soon as I saw how much fun the models were having and how beautiful they all looked.

How do you hope to inspire others?
I hope I can inspire them to be healthy, to love themselves and have faith in themselves. To know they are capable and beautiful just the way they are. I hope that my success can show them that anything is possible if you work hard and never give up

Holes can't lose in 2018. Meanwhile, her looksmatch is coping with vidya or rope

She had a photo with a guy with Downs and someone commented “What a cute couple!”. She made sure to reply back and say “he’s not my boyfriend!” JFL.

Her boyfriend is a tall, above average looking NT guy. The Downs guy she took that photo with is probably jerking his dick to hentai right now.

She had a photo with a guy with Downs and someone commented “What a cute couple!”. She made sure to reply back and say “he’s not my boyfriend!” JFL.

Her boyfriend is a tall, above average looking NT guy. The Downs guy she took that photo with is probably jerking his dick to hentai right now.
Most brutal blackpill i ever got

Attachments

• uajYqdB.jpg
    uajYqdB.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 188
Even mogoloid foids have more SMV than any sub 8 male.
Insane times we live in.

Look at this foid lurkers and Cuckters, this isn't cherry picking, this is Irrefutable proof that females can't be incel.

Oh and JBs are more sexually attractive than you. KYS.

Smashed potatos theory

incels can too boyo.
Download 8
CWbl9yeUkAARseX
C

This abomination mogs the entire forum in terms of SMV jfl at this world

Australian model with Down Syndrome, Madeline Stuart, is changing the face of the modeling industry
>good looking foid becomes model
>omg gaiz she is changing the industry
Just because one downie managed to get a job like this doesn't mean that anything is changing. She is probably in the top 1% looks percentile when it comes to downies, and when someone hires her they get those "good boy points" for being inclusive and not discriminating. This isn't changing anything, this is just reinforcing the status quo.

I always thought Angelina Jolie had down syndrome.

Congratz, this is probably one of the strongest if not the strongest blackpill I ever had.

SOME ONE SCOOP MY EYBALLS OUT FOR ME PLEASE!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Akshulee, I think she's better looking, tee hee.

Wtf

:whatfeels:
And she has a boyfriend...
Who allows her to post pictures like these...

Gut me already and feed me to the wolves FFS :feelsrope:

Everyone still thinks they're ugly, normies just virtue signal while talking about bullshit like "inner beauty"

She is living a life

And she has a boyfriend...
Who allows her to post pictures like these...

Gut me already and feed me to the wolves FFS :feelsrope:

Earth shattering blackpill! I find it incredible she came out as small eyed ogre, yet her hypergamy drives are still working properly. Damn hypergamy is an inexpugnable fortress.

I feel trisomically mogged. :dafuckfeels:

They just want to look politically correct.