Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can’t cope with being around other people my age

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
I just begin to rage internally and begin to hate them all. I have to get away from them fast because I feel rejected and hated by them. I’m always alone and they’re always in groups and have girlfriends meanwhile I’m alone. I hate fucking seeing couples my age. I HATE IT IAY. ITS SO BAD THAT I CANT COPE WITJ ANYHYTHING OTHER THAN GYM. I HAVE TO FUCKING PICK A HEAVY WEIGHT UP OR ILL START SHAKING . FUUUXK

me too, you're probably in the wrong class, most incels just group up with other incels,

same, i fucking hate people of my age... they all have sex and are happy meanwhile i'm here, rotting like that one lemon inside of a fridge

I just feel jealous of people my age because I'm around them all the time but they don't talk to me and just talk to each other laughing adn having fun which I can't have

me too, you're probably in the wrong class, most incels just group up with other incels,
I’ve dropped out of uni already. It’s just when I’m in their vicinity. In the road , bus, malls, etc. Worsr thing is probably seeing a group of foids talking and laughing together. My mind begins to think of the darkest thoughts imaginable I begin to grip my fists tight and just rage I don’t want them to even see me I want to get away from them

normies are like mindless zombies who will look down on anyone who doesnt fit in with everyone else
I just begin to rage internally and begin to hate them all. I have to get away from them fast because I feel rejected and hated by them. I’m always alone and they’re always in groups and have girlfriends meanwhile I’m alone. I hate fucking seeing couples my age. I HATE IT IAY. ITS SO BAD THAT I CANT COPE WITJ ANYHYTHING OTHER THAN GYM. I HAVE TO FUCKING PICK A HEAVY WEIGHT UP OR ILL START SHAKING . FUUUXK

Last edited:
zoomers mog too much

I just feel jealous of people my age because I'm around them all the time but they don't talk to me and just talk to each other laughing adn having fun which I can't have
I can’t cope with being around them longer than 5 minutes. I’ve literally walked out of lectures and I’ve dropped out already I can’t do it I hate them too much

dont you all sizemog them?

dont you all sizemog them?
I’m extremely socially awkward as you can tell. I can’t even think positively in social situations. My mind is filled with hatred and anger I just feel like getting out of the situation and going gym

My reaction when I see other people mogging me (by being normal)

This is why I don’t leave the house

It's better than them talking to you and forcing you to enter survival mode to hide your life situation

I’m extremely socially awkward as you can tell. I can’t even think positively in social situations. My mind is filled with hatred and anger I just feel like getting out of the situation and going gym
You take tren right ? How were you before taking steroids.

You take tren right ? How were you before taking steroids.
I would still get these thoughts and feelings. But they’d be a bit more suppressed and I’d doubt myself more. I’d begin to blame myself and blue pill a bit, then I got red pilled. Funnily when I started steroids I got giga black pilled and created this account

I’d doubt myself more. I’d begin to blame myself and blue pill a bit,
Worst feeling in the world after inceldom
I fucking hate when I know I'm right but my brain is trying to gaslight me into ignoring reality

Worst feeling in the world after inceldom
I fucking hate when I know I'm right but my brain is trying to gaslight me into ignoring reality
Yeah I can’t ignore it anymore. I always assume the worst in others and feel the world is against me in every way

How it's possible to fail while being young in that environment ? Personally i dropped out of school early just before puberty and never even got close to uni so everything was so alien to me that i didn't even feel like missing out on anything :feelshaha: you'd think that all the rage would motivate one to become a normie somehow, i can't imagine being a loser in uni or even high school

Wait until they've all got houses, kids and you can't relate to the last decades worth of life milestones they've had. It's hard to comprehend the normie thought process at this point, sex has become so mundane to them that it's not even at the front of their minds anymore instead they're focusing on homes and how to make their kids future better and complaining how drained they are from it all.

rapra rapra ra dfasmö waawearw rapee