Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids have been singing about how much they love when Chad beats them for decades

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Truly a great classic song from a good era for music, about a roastie talking about how much she loves when chad beats her (after she cheated on him for his attention). How do I get a personality as good as this unknown Chad?

Sums up roasties pretty well I'd say. at least the song is also good

Btw scroll down and you'll see a bunch of whores saying omg has queen so true. one is even a quote from Amy Whitehouse

I don’t understand why they think cucking their husband will make them like them more. It’s basically saying that you are genetically inferior to this other man I fucked.

wont listen ngl

And men used to make Songs About all women being sluts.
Marty Robbins made a ton of Songs About women being a mens misfortune or how they will go through your shit while you Sleep.

Here's my story, it's sad but true
It's about a girl that I once knew
She took my love then ran around
With every single guy in town

Yeah, I should have known it from the very start
This girl would leave me with a broken heart
Now listen people what I'm telling you
A-keep away from-a Runaround Sue, yeah

People have Always known About all of this stuff.
But like it says in the bible, many are called but few will actually follow the signs and accept the blackpill.

They love to say it's bad when chad hits them but they love. It's a beyond me hypocrisy level.

Some days I want to live in some 50s USA middle class neighborhood, have a Becky wife who cooks and cleans for me and a nice car.

Yikes inkwell that's why you're single :soy::soy::soy: