Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids be like "You incels really think anyone cares about your canthal tilt or maxilla? That's so ridiculous no one even knows what that is"

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Meanwhile foids: "Omg I hate my hip dips and RBF:foidSoy:"

If you're really ugly you don't need to know those words

Everybody knows what it is, its biologically engraved into us to recognize beauty.

Yeah maybe consciously people don't care but subconsciously people will notice flaws like that

Yeah maybe consciously people don't care but subconsciously people will notice flaws like that
they just can't put a name to the reasons certain people have undesirable features. Everyone notices when you have a weak jaw, but they probably don't know it's due to a recesssed maxilla.

I've never heard a foid use the word maxilla in my life jfl the last person I saw making fun of us for saying that negative canthal tilt is bad was that faggot moistcritikal.

I think that because they are unable to accept the reality that they too suffer from the subhumanity that incel terminology all too clearly reveals, soyfags like ITcucks and the commentary channels who use us for content take offense to those terms on a more personal level.

Last edited:
Humans have a natural instinct to detected attractiveness and the opposite, foids say they don't care about these factors but these subconsciousness does

they just can't put a name to the reasons certain people have undesirable features. Everyone notices when you have a weak jaw, but they probably don't know it's due to a recesssed maxilla.
:yes::yes::yes:

Not knowing how something is named =/= not noticing or caring about it.

I couldn't describe in detail the dresses shown on this tvtropes page if my life depended on it, but that doesn't mean that I don't see that they are more beautiful than some peasant's rags:

Exactly.

Hell even sometimes when i see an unattractive person sometimes I can't even put a finger on why they are unattractive lol

They don't know these words, but they do judge attractiveness based on these things. Foids just say a guy is ugly or creepy when they have bad maxilla or canthal tilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back