Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are turned on by threats.

A

AvPDcel

Least favourite child.
★★

I bet that foid I punched back in march was secretly turned the fuck on by what I did.
Not that would want to ascend with that whore.

I bet that foid I punched back in march was secretly turned the fuck on by what I did.
Bro i remember your post lol did anything happen after

That one punch doubled your SMV. Still over if it was close to zero to begin with.

Bro i remember your post lol did anything happen after
I got caught by the police, spend the night at the station and appeared in court the next morning.
I got let out on probation and given a 8pm-8am curfew.
I appeared in court again back on the 27th june, i still have a curfew and i'm due back in court in december.
I'm not going to prison though.

Foids are Nazi eugenicists and we should always be punching Nazis for their fascism.
Comparing foids to nazis is an insult to the nazis

I got caught by the police, spend the night at the station and appeared in court the next morning.
I got let out on probation and given a 8pm-8am curfew.
I appeared in court again back on the 27th june, i still have a curfew and i'm due back in court in december.
I'm not going to prison though.
Damn how did they catch you?

Damn how did they catch you?
i walked pass that same alleyway on sunday, 2 cops were investigating it and they recognized me from the cctv.
I underestimated the police, i heard how useless they were are fighting crime, so i assumed that wouldn't take this seriously.
But ofcourse, when a foid gets attacked or raped, the cops will immediately dispatch to catch the criminal.
White foids are the most protected and privileged class of people in the west after all.

i walked pass that same alleyway on sunday, 2 cops were investigating it and they recognized me from the cctv.
I underestimated the police, i heard how useless they were are fighting crime, so i assumed that wouldn't take this seriously.
But ofcourse, when a foid gets attacked or raped, the cops will immediately dispatch to catch the criminal.
White foids are the most protected and privileged class of people in the west after all.
Damn atleast youre not going to jail lol

Only when Chad does it

What a retard if you are gonna do violence then do it properly mong what's the 1 weak punch gonna do

What a retard if you are gonna do violence then do it properly mong what's the 1 weak punch gonna do
I hurt and traumatized her pretty bad from what I heard in court

Lol this girl blocked me cause she had nothing to say to my rebuttals