Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are stupid as shit

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Recruit
★★
It's like they go out of their way to pick the worst option of men as possible when they're young and act surprised when they have unprotected sex and get knocked up. Like what did you expect???

They have successful well to do men as options practically throwing themselves at these toilets, but what do they do? They either ride the cock carousel until they get old and worn out or they go for Chad who has no interest in them at first until later then they cum and go and leave them with a child to raise on their own.

By God, my whore mother had the choice of marrying a rich doctor, but what does she do instead? She picks Chad McBadboy who was a degenerate criminal and gets knocked up not once, but twice after she fell for his lies over and over until he left. Then she takes it out on us like it was our fault.

Looking back, it's comical that she says things like
"I was a single mother to you two and made several sacrifices to raise you and this is how you repay me?"

Hell, once we moved out, my sister once went off on her and said

"We didn't choose our father, you did and maybe if you knew how to wear a condom we wouldn't be here. You made the mistake, now own it and stop blaming us".

I was proud of her and almost saw her as fully human.

The only things my whore mother sacrificed was her youth, body, and sense of responsibility, blaming everyone except herself. Now she's alone with her pussy shriveling up and rotting with no one to feel sorry for her, or even care. She tries to hit me up desperately but I only call her if I need cash.

God, karma is so good.

Rare sister W