Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FOIDS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID (including my sister)

• Thread starter the kurdish loner
  • Start date
T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
i have played tens of chess games with my sister telling her over and over again how the pieces move, and she still doesnt know where the horse can move, thats beyond stupid, what is even more surprising is that her grades in school are great which explains how education system is fostered in favor of women.

women do good in school but everywhere else they are shit somehow

i have played tens of chess games with my sister telling her over and over again how the pieces move, and she still doesnt know where the horse can move, thats beyond stupid, what is even more surprising is that her grades in school are great which explains how education system is fostered in favor of women.
In uni every professor and TA simps like a cuck for the lowest of low tier Beckys. They get everything handed to them.

Foids probably only do better in school because they get special treatment. Teachers grade them less harshly

women do good in school but everywhere else they are shit somehow
I literally dont understand how they score so good in school despite being low iq retarded cunts in all other aspects!

I literally dont understand how they score so good in school despite being low iq retarded cunts in all other aspects!
i think thats because theyre lifeless bozos who study a lot more. in college the foids were studying way more than we guys did. that is not the only factor tho, the system is somehow designed for their success reduction in recess and employing more women teacher will result in foids getting a better education. theyre also treated way less harshly as always.