Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids always say they “fell pregnant” instead of “accepted Chad’s rawdog creampie” to take the blame off of their own actions

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
High IQ observation from @speedtypingincel:
Why do they always talk in such a passive tone? "Offended", "tricked me", are they just not sentient of their own actions or are they trying to win the victim olympics?

Because this isn't the first time I see foids talk in a passive way, there are even articles on this, "this woman fell pregnant", no you don't fall pregnant, you willingly let someone rawdog you and scream as he creampies you.

10E59055 8EE0 4EBE ADFF 72E921773E5B

Somehow “accepted a rawdog creampie from Chad at age 12/17” doesn’t sound as graceful and self-victimizing as “fell pregnant,” who would’ve guessed? Did you really expect foids to take responsibility for their own actions, now?

Typical retarded foids trying to act like the innocent victim.

The only time shes falling pregnant is when i push her down the stairs in the subway station .

>Women are strong and independent!
also
>Women are so easily tricked and manipulated by men, men are pigs!

High IQ observation from @speedtypingincel:

View attachment 167491
Somehow “accepted a rawdog creampie from Chad at age 12/17” doesn’t sound as graceful and self-victimizing as “fell pregnant,” who would’ve guessed? Did you really expect foids to take responsibility for their own actions, now?
fell pregnant makes it sound like a disease, women hate responsibility

Whores need to get barraged (in level 53 wilderness)

“accepted a rawdog creampie from Chad at age 12/17” makes it easy to say we should stop them from whoring around.
"fell pregnant" can be solved with an abortion.

"fell pregnant" as if some bird pooped on her and she became pregnant.

The level of word manipulations by the normies just to set all women free from all responsibilities is astounding.

They triped and her vagina fell right on a dick

She had no problem when Chad was fucking her without a condom , Now waste your youth raising the child

Females take no accountability for absolutely anything including sex.

Most women see children as a disease anymore. It prevents them from being able to party, drink and ride strange dick. The wording is very deliberate.

Most women see children as a disease anymore. It prevents them from being able to party, drink and ride strange dick. The wording is very deliberate.
sick fucks in the media making females submit to their shit. The jews stole women from us, they had a purity when they were in proper hands

"fell pregnant" as if some bird pooped on her and she became pregnant.

The level of word manipulations by the normies just to set all women free from all responsibilities is astounding.