Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Foid Worship Thread] Michigan shooting victim

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
10% Foid Worship
C006E9F8 CF0A 4FFA 80FC BBE77B3D5C89
Name: Madisyn Baldwin
Omg such a good looking giga Stacy. I’d simp for her. Too bad the zoomER took her life. Truly sad. She looked so beautiful in this picture.
inb4 warning for foid worship. Tbh just because we are incels doesn’t mean we should always antagonise women. Incel means involuntary celibate. We want to get girls but are unable to due to the nature of females (black pill). Incels don’t always have to be misogynists. Two different words for two different concepts. So screw the foid worship rule

Last edited:
Fuck off, rest is piss, she's rotting with maggots now go worship her there

Are you fr? Get the fuck out with your foid-worship you bitch.:feelsohgod:

shut yo dum dum bitch ass, this n i gga bitch still be out here cucking her normie bf for Chad even in heaven.
you better get going before you get yo ass clapped boy :cool:

A school shooter actually did the job right for once

She has a few more holes now.

I’m not quite sure how to feel about her death as she closely resembles one of my younger aunts who is nice to me and she also looks like she would’ve fit in well with the original Brady Bunch cast or even a modern reboot. :feelsclown:

Hmmm, does anyone know if she was actually mean to crumb kid? :feelshehe:

good thing she's dead

Oh, my slay #442950 got slayed? Crazy shit.

She looked so beautiful in this picture.
Some of you are tfg simps. What do you expect a woman to look like if she's posing for a picture? You're just complimenting her for literally 0 reason:feelsseriously: rip though.

:heart::heart:
Some of you are tfg simps. What do you expect a woman to look like if she's posing for a picture? You're just complimenting her for literally 0 reason:feelsseriously: rip though.
tfg?

I dunno i dont find her attractive at all. I dont care for her death, millions of people day every day.

cut your dick off man.

Someone will be fucking her cold hole in the morgue...