Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid wants boyfriend to pay for her 18 friends' food for her birthday. He refuses.

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/w67cze/entitled_girl_mad_boyfriend_didnt_pay_for_all_her/

JFL imagine paying for the food of so many goddamn people you don't care and probably don't even know. Good for him for refusing and not being afraid of making a scene kek. Pussy pass denied bitch :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: "I'm broke nigga" then get a job or don't invite so many friends to your birthday you stupid bitch :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just buy a dildo for them so they can pass it around, Best bday ever!

Who cares about sheboons

Invite your girlfriend to a restaurant, pretend you need to go to a bathroom. You disappear, she pays. (In a videogame)

Obviously she's a nigger

This is why I won't date black girls.

this is what happens when you give holes rights. stone her publicly (in gta) to send a message to all holes who step out of line

Cucked for not leaving her on the spot

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/w67cze/entitled_girl_mad_boyfriend_didnt_pay_for_all_her/

JFL imagine paying for the food of so many goddamn people you don't care and probably don't even know. Good for him for refusing and not being afraid of making a scene kek. Pussy pass denied bitch :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: "I'm broke nigga" then get a job or don't invite so many friends to your birthday you stupid bitch :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I thought niggers we're oppressed why do they act so entitled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back