Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid therapist asked me If I ever had a girlfriend

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
and then she acted shocked as If it wasn't obvious. Why do these w*ores always fake their emotions so much?:feelswhat:
I would prefer the hard truth.
This session made me feel so uncomfortable ded srs.
Also as if its not alr bad enough a couple is making out next to me a truecel deathnic with massive mental problems :fuk:.

They know a relationship could and will benefit you. What they don't know is that around 20% of males can't get one even if they try.
Fuck them and fuck their meds.

They know a relationship could and will benefit you. What they don't know is that around 20% of males can't get one even if they try.
Fuck them and fuck their meds.
Its so retarded.
They always just ask you some questions, give you one or two advices and then tell you that you gotta make the moves and everything.
Like why should I need you when you can't even actively help me?

Its so retarded.
They always just ask you some questions, give you one or two advices and then tell you that you gotta make the moves and everything.
If we suddenly drop our anger and toxicity, women will desire us as they say. But even when i was in a :bluepill: mode and motivated i still couldn't get a gf.

:fuk::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Literally nobody can help us
It's beyond their power. When i was at my peak, working out 5 times a week, happy go lucky and finally being able to land a decent paying job women still chose a good looking jock over me.

Last edited:
It's beyond their power. When i was at my peak, working out 5 times a day, happy go lucky and finally being able to land a decent paying job women still chose a good looking jock over me.
Broootal :fuk:

A person who can't get laid simply blows their minds because it's impossible that it happens to them, they will always have 9000 simps on their backs.

A person who can't get laid simply blows their minds because it's impossible that it happens to them, they will always have 9000 simps on their backs.
Brutal foid pill :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

in all fairness, this blows normie males minds too

Therapy is dumb, why are you going?

aren't you german. why not brothelmaxx

therapy is a hoax stop giving foids money

Its so retarded.
Why do you even go for therapy, its a clear blatant scam :feelswhat:

To me it seems that paying money to see a foid 'therapist' (then having to discuss this type of stuff about relationships etc…) is a very small step n a jump away from just all out betabuxxing…

As a matter of fact, in some ways it's even worse, cos at least the buxxer might get a sniff of some hole.

Whereas all the 'therapy' ends with is some more humiliating reminders and a couple of blue pills to gulp it down with.

I mean, some of the femdom pr0n i used to whack it to WAS of foids dressed up n acting as some therapist saying this exact shit… but then laughing about it etc

Probably the same as what real-life stacy therapists do about incel patients anyway

It's beyond their power. When i was at my peak, working out 5 times a week, happy go lucky and finally being able to land a decent paying job women still chose a good looking jock over me.
How tall are u and how ugly?