Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious foid imageboards are a good source of blackpills in case you're deficient in getting blacked

oh boi
all the ricecels just got rekt

"Asian men are so pathetic. They're like autistic chiwawas barking at larger dogs. I hate them all so much." - An asian female. HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS SO FUCKING OVER FOR RICECELS. IF YOU ARE RICECEL DONT READ THE SECOND LINK PLEASE, PURE ROPEFUEL.

"Asian men are so pathetic. They're like autistic chiwawas barking at larger dogs. I hate them all so much." - An asian female. HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS SO FUCKING OVER FOR RICECELS. IF YOU ARE RICECEL DONT READ THE SECOND LINK PLEASE, PURE ROPEFUEL.
damn I feel for ricecels so much, getting hated that much by their own women like wtf

damn I feel for ricecels so much, getting hated that much by their own women like wtf
Noodle whores really are the worst, it's disturbing how females can act like this towards their own race.

i hate women tbh

Brutal for chinkies

@RREEEEEEEEE

Look at this thread of whites congratulating themselves because of western beauty standards lol

Genetic trash is genetic trash, you being white makes it funnier since you failed at being white lmao

It's funny they think white traits are actually better, image if think JBW works prior to 1850s when native nations killed these pink goblins for being the white trash they are:feelskek:

>lolcow
I remember going there and finding a thread where they openly talked about the threesome experiences they had or would like to have,JFL at foids trying to emulate imageboard culture.

@RREEEEEEEEE

Look at this thread of whites congratulating themselves because of western beauty standards lol

Genetic trash is genetic trash, you being white makes it funnier since you failed at being white lmao

It's funny they think white traits are actually better, image if think JBW works prior to 1850s when native nations killed these pink goblins for being the white trash they are:feelskek:

:lul::lul::lul:

Brutal reality for stormfrontcels. They are just as bad as self-hating deathniks.

:lul::lul::lul:

Brutal reality for stormfrontcels. They are just as bad as self-hating deathniks.

It turns me on knowing virgin white women are taking on the seed of the virile strong white male, she is clean from the deviant seed of the negro and an angel, in fact, you can even call her the savior of the master race. God it turns me on knowing the cum of a white man(s) is in her, I can't wait until I get a white woman that only known the cock of a white man! :feelsseriously:

It turns me on knowing virgin white women are taking on the seed of the virile strong white male, she is clean from the deviant seed of the negro and an angel, in fact, you can even call her the savior of the master race. God it turns me on knowing the cum of a white man(s) is in her, I can't wait until I get a white woman that only known the cock of a white man! :feelsseriously:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: JFL @ cuckservatives.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: JFL @ cuckservatives.

A white woman who takes the cock of 100 white men is woman worthy of making a wife. A white woman who takes the cock of one black? That's a whore! Never accept anything but the creampies of a white to taste! :woke:

JFL a better source of blackpills are irl 3D foids

srs

@RREEEEEEEEE

Whites on average have higher IQ and more brain mass than browns/blacks. Though Yellows do beat Whites in those regards, on average.

Ashkenazi Jews are the only group that on average, beat everyone in IQ.

Female imageboards are concentrated blackpill, I feel physically bad after reading some topics there.

Last time I went to that lolcow shit I got a brutal baldnesspill, got me sad ngl. At they're honest though, unlike cucktears.

Daily reminder this is what foids are imagining when they say "I know ugly guys who aren't incels!".

Mogs me to oblivion.

>PEOPLE YOU'RE ASHAMED TO WANT TO FUCK
>THEY ALL MOG ME

CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

I lurked there for about 1/2 hour last night.

I could smell thinly vieled narcissism, noddlewhores and feminists.

In one thread they were even critiquing Taylor's looks (average foids love to hate on her)

Attachments

• 1527145225201.jpeg
    1527145225201.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 75
Female imageboards are concentrated blackpill, I feel physically bad after reading some topics there.

Last time I went to that lolcow shit I got a brutal baldnesspill, got me sad ngl. At they're honest though, unlike cucktears.
View attachment 66820
Daily reminder this is what foids are imagining when they say "I know ugly guys who aren't incels!".

Mogs me to oblivion.
493db6e6aa99bedc8804de9bf042186d
Kame

"not all 6 gorillion women are into chad, women have preferences too teehee"

All that foids are doing in life is critising how other people looks. They really are lowest gender and their only purpose is to give birth

Last edited:
Capture

>just his looks
Just be a good looking piece of shit bro
Capture1

A white woman who takes the cock of 100 white men is woman worthy of making a wife. A white woman who takes the cock of one black? That's a whore! Never accept anything but the creampies of a white to taste! :woke:
That's why cuckservatives are no different from soyboys.

All that foids are doing in life is critising how other people looks.
Yes, I also notice that with my female family members. Even my mother is like that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back