Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foid hate is the same as Foid Worship

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
I think people are mostly defined by two things, what they hate and what they love. Too often I have seen coping women haters (redpillers) do a radical 360 and start simping hard for some e-Foid only to get triggered and go straight back to hating Foids. I think that there is truth to the idea that Love (worship) and hate are to sides of the same coin and devoting the kind of mental real estate to hating foids makes you potentially more prone to Foid worship under certain circumstances.

I think that the blackpilled amongus should take the indifference approach when dealing with foids, as we all know they are attention seekers and thrive on both positive and negative attention like the trannies and landwhales on IT, but cold indifference and subtle disdains are probably the best approaches to shitting on foids as well as limiting the likely hood of falling into the cycle of worship/hate of foids

I have tried this when dealing with my sister, where getting angry at here only makes her more nagging as well as drawing the eye of my retarded simp father, but acting indifferent and uncaring while also being disparaging get me way more positive results in irritating her. Thoughts on this?

Last edited:
toilets only exist in ur mind

so much hate is let someone live rent free in your mind, so...

toilets only exist in ur mind
There is no toilet
OTEz

Thoughts on this?
calling women slurs also make them irritated, just look at r/balantmisoginy ot IT
ton of toilets there gets really angry. ignoring them won't make them irritated

so much hate is let someone live rent free in your mind, so...
Yeah, its like that based M.Bison quote, 'the day I graced your village was the most important day of your life, but for me, it was Tuesday" Sigma as hell

calling women slurs also make them irritated, just look at r/balantmisoginy ot IT
ton of toilets there gets really angry. ignoring them won't make them irritated
I agree that insulting them makes them irritated, I am not against dunking on foids, just doing it from a place of disdain and disgust rather than hatred, that is way more effective. Calling a woman cunt calmly probably affect them more than getting up and scream cunt in their faces, because the latter draws in white knights while the former just makes her feel bad

Interesting take no doubt but I'd argue that a servere lack of self respect is more to blame. As soon as any foid comes into the picture most betas and even redpillers will crumble but not because the feelings can switch easily but the absence of discipline to adhere to ones values. They simply never learned to embrace what they think and who they are even when it is uncomfortable.

Interesting take no doubt but I'd argue that a servere lack of self respect is more to blame. As soon as any foid comes into the picture most betas and even redpillers will crumble but not because the feelings can switch easily but the absence of discipline to adhere to ones values. They simply never learned to embrace what they think and who they are even when it is uncomfortable.
Yeah that probably true, I think respect and displumes are probably big aspects as to why people that consider themselves 'based' can flip flop so extremely, but I also think that being angry often is a sign of emotional compromise in general and that it is something foids enjoy because it acts as a rallying cry for betas. In my personal experience, I find that being an asshole while not being emotionally invested just has a greater punch than getting worked up, because sometimes foids do that kind of shit on purpose simply to get a reaction or attention

Damn dude I already posted this :lul:

Yeah that probably true, I think respect and displumes are probably big aspects as to why people that consider themselves 'based' can flip flop so extremely, but I also think that being angry often is a sign of emotional compromise in general and that it is something foids enjoy because it acts as a rallying cry for betas. In my personal experience, I find that being an asshole while not being emotionally invested just has a greater punch than getting worked up, because sometimes foids do that kind of shit on purpose simply to get a reaction or attention
Truth of the matter is, the best response to a foids verbal attack should be intense and uncomfortable staring without uttering a word ideally combined with closing distance to radiate malice. Hereby ones emotions are not compromised and there will be no "fuel" for lashing out or crying for betafags. However I do think that's difficult to pull off especially consistently. But crucially one should be prepared to act on projected malice otherwise it will result in ridicule.

Shaming them in a calm trolling way infuriates them

I think people are mostly defined by two things, what they hate and what they love. Too often I have seen coping women haters (redpillers) do a radical 360 and start simping hard for some e-Foid only to get triggered and go straight back to hating Foids. I think that there is truth to the idea that Love (worship) and hate are to sides of the same coin and devoting the kind of mental real estate to hating foids makes you potentially more prone to Foid worship under certain circumstances.

I think that the blackpilled amongus should take the indifference approach when dealing with foids, as we all know they are attention seekers and thrive on both positive and negative attention like the trannies and landwhales on IT, but cold indifference and subtle disdains are probably the best approaches to shitting on foids as well as limiting the likely hood of falling into the cycle of worship/hate of foids

I have tried this when dealing with my sister, where getting angry at here only makes her more nagging as well as drawing the eye of my retarded simp father, but acting indifferent and uncaring while also being disparaging get me way more positive results in irritating her. Thoughts on this?
Obsessing over them is bad, but hating them is justified and not worship.

Truth of the matter is, the best response to a foids verbal attack should be intense and uncomfortable staring without uttering a word ideally combined with closing distance to radiate malice. Hereby ones emotions are not compromised and there will be no "fuel" for lashing out or crying for betafags. However I do think that's difficult to pull off especially consistently. But crucially one should be prepared to act on projected malice otherwise it will result in ridicule.
Based and Sigma

Doing based things to make foids upset when you get the chance is a fun cope

Hindu levels of abstraction. Same energy as Krishna telling Arjuna that inaction is really just a form of action, and that accumulation of karma is an inevitability.

Wouldnt hate on foids if they didnt deny us our human rights to reproduce just for the sake of being sadistic.

Yeah, i've been saying this for years. The best course of action is just ignoring them.

I think you meant "to do a radical 180". Doing a 360 leaves you on the same place.

I do agree with what you say, indifference is better than hate when dealing with foids. But if you're going to be dealing with them frequently you are absolutely going to hate them, especially if you are trying to date. They are pretty vile and get away with it, even on work spaces.