Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal foid brain and IQ capacity: all same or spectrum ?

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
are the feminist foids smart ?

the ones who go for thugs or retards are retarded? cuz they dont know about genetics and high IQ?

i have heard foids talk about genetics and intelligence and aggression and kids getting them, so are they intentionally doing it so foids can have more power in soyciety ?

they go for retards and thugs , because in 2024 that is favored more by foids, so it's technically superior genetics

on average they're as smart as your average normie or nigga but it's rarer for foids to be high iq and smart. men are more likely to be higher iq

on average they're as smart as your average normie or nigga but it's rarer for foids to be high iq and smart. men are more likely to be higher iq
so they choose average nigga instead of high IQ to feel less restricted and fear of high IQ power?

so they choose average nigga instead of high IQ to feel less restricted and fear of high IQ power?
high iq men are able to see the corruption and manipulation tactics of a foid and therefore won't get invested in a relationshit with her. they know what the foid will do and he'll dodge the bullet and probably pump and dump. high iq guys can read foids like books he won't get sucked into the delusion of actually loving a foid cause that's just vulnerability that a foid can take advantage of and ruin your life with. there's a reason why niggas say love makes you blind. engaging with foids from pure detachment is the safest option

high iq men are able to see the corruption and manipulation tactics of a foid and therefore won't get invested in a relationshit with her. they know what the foid will do and he'll dodge the bullet and probably pump and dump. high iq guys can read foids like books he won't get sucked into the delusion of actually loving a foid cause that's just vulnerability that a foid can take advantage of and ruin your life with. there's a reason why niggas say love makes you blind. engaging with foids from pure detachment is the safest option
but if they breed with high IQ/ good genetics men, they can be safe with him and they can have kids that will keep her safe. so why are they doing the opposite.

in relationshits, foids will try to control your life as much as possible. she will want everything to be about her. the only reward for it will be a 1-2 month longs wait for mediocre dispassionate sex. all while draining your time so you can't do shit you actually enjoy. she will drain you dry and leave you a husk of a person. most relationshits are unhappy because of the unspoken rule that she can only be truly happy in a relationship with chad.

are the feminist foids smart ?

the ones who go for thugs or retards are retarded? cuz they dont know about genetics and high IQ?

i have heard foids talk about genetics and intelligence and aggression and kids getting them, so are they intentionally doing it so foids can have more power in soyciety ?
They always have preferred brawns over brains. Brains if your ugly just means your a cuck workerbee

Like most ricecels are

And their parents

in relationshits, foids will try to control your life as much as possible. she will want everything to be about her. the only reward for it will be a 1-2 month longs wait for mediocre dispassionate sex. all while draining your time so you can't do shit you actually enjoy. she will drain you dry and leave you a husk of a person. most relationshits are unhappy because of the unspoken rule that she can only be truly happy in a relationship with chad.
what happens when chad looks change at 30

but if they breed with high IQ/ good genetics men, they can be safe with him and they can have kids that will keep her safe.
you mistake foids for having foresight and thinking that far ahead. most foids are primal and only live for the now without thinking deeply about the past or future nor self reflecting. when niggas say don't judge a book by its cover, foids only judge based on the cover and that being good looks and NT. a nigga can be NT but intellectually be fuckin retarded. if they see chad, they're turned on and that matters more to them than the cope of chosing a high iq sperg only so the kids can be "smart". if the sperg is good looking then the high iq will just be a bonus. foids seek a whole package. foids want good looks + good personality + NT + height but when they're desperate they just want chad don't matter if he's dark triad abusive. good looks + good personality + NT + height is rare but it's the holy grail for foids.

LPNH is what foids want but never get

Last edited:
you mistake foids for having foresight and thinking that far ahead. most foids are primal and only live for the now without thinking deeply about the past or future nor self reflecting. when niggas say don't judge a book by its cover, foids only judge based on the cover and that being good looks and NT. a nigga can be NT but intellectually be fuckin retarded. if they see chad, they're turned on and that matters more to them than the cope of chosing a high iq sperg only so the kids can be "smart". if the sperg is good looking then the high iq will just be a bonus. foids seek a whole package. the smarter foids want good looks + good personality + NT + height but when they're desperate they just want chad don't matter if he's dark triad abusive. good looks + good personality + NT + height is rare but it's the holy grail for foids.
im from curryland and oldfoids here do think that far and calculate that to help fellow foids. i have witnessed it.

In terms of academics, they have a smaller standard deviation and most are around 100iq. They are very little retarded foids and very little smart foids (130iq+)

Men are the opposite, we have a higher standard deviation, with more retards and more 130iq+

im from curryland and oldfoids here do think that far and calculate that to help fellow foids. i have witnessed it.
since they're old and their sex drive is dead, they've basically chilled out and can think clearly. but i bet it's high iq + looks cause the foid wants to be satisfied too and doesn't want to make children that will be incels.is users in 15 years time

the IQ bell curve for men is flatter than that for women

Gaussian distribution of IQ of men s 162 and women s 132

since they're old and their sex drive is dead, they've basically chilled out and can think clearly. but i bet it's high iq + looks cause the foid wants to be satisfied too and doesn't want to make children that will be incels.is users in 15 years time
my mom chose my dad due to the job that people relate with the traits i mentioned above, but he is actually retarded and did things with the help of others. so she hated me and did bad things to me.

In terms of academics, they have a smaller standard deviation and most are around 100iq. They are very little retarded foids and very little smart foids (130iq+)

Men are the opposite, we have a higher standard deviation, with more retards and more 130iq+
i really doubt if they can actually do anything, are they actually doing science or just assistants there

my mom chose my dad due to the job that people relate with the traits i mentioned above, but he is actually retarded and did things with the help of others. so she hated me and did bad things to me.
foids always want to go ER on the children because of their high expectations that were never met. it's actually so funny to see the "just love your mother" :soy: cope. it's so blind. in the mind of mothers, inkies aren't deserving of her complete love, it will be half assed at best. I bet mothers show favouritism to the children who are most NT, good looking, normal and high performing.
but of course there are some mothers who would ignore all our pitfalls and love us for who we are. them ones are blessed

foids always want to go ER on the children because of their high expectations that were never met. it's actually so funny to see the "just love your mother" :soy: cope. it's so blind. in the mind of mothers, inkies aren't deserving of her complete love, it will be half assed at best. I bet mothers show favouritism to the children who are most NT, good looking, normal and high performing.
but of course there are some mothers who would ignore all our pitfalls and love us for who we are. them ones are blessed
brutal.

sexual selection is not the same as natural selection

foids are stoopid so they will often pick incorrectly
iq has no merits in smv 0

They might have different scores (which we can observe based on their inhibition and ability to disguise the foid nature) but none of them has original thoughts or understanding of abstract ideas

They are mediocre in intellectual areas, very few or no women stand out for their intelligence.