Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hating foids is simping

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
When I take my dog on a walk, he always likes to hunt the rabbits. On our walks, we always see big fat ducks that would probably be good meat for him, but he doesn't care he just likes his rabbits. The ducks probably don't even register in his mind, he doesn't even realize they're there.

This is how I am with foids. I only care about the hot ones. Most foids are subhuman. You go outside and like 90% of the foids you will see are fat, old, ethnic, ugly, or have disgusting tattoos or piercings. It is simping to even acknowledge they exist, and its way worse when you give them attention and validation of hating them. You are giving these subhumans power over you.

It's the same thing with making blanket statements like "all foids should be our sex slaves". Like no, 90% of foids I don't even wanna look at much less fuck. When you say things like that you are saying you desire subhuman foids that don’t deserve it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not denying that there is no shortage of subhuman foids who engage in despicable behavior. But they should just be ignored.

Last edited:
Holy shit this, times 1000, except my taste is apparently restricted. I get libidomogged by my friend (he also heightmogs and eyecolormogs me), he says he wanted to ask out 4 or 5 foids on a short walk and I didn't register more than 1 foid in the whole evening that I would give a single shit about.

I'm not denying that there is no shortage of subhuman foids who engage in despicable behavior. But they should just be ignored.
i am already familiar with my ugliness and can't deny it. that's probably a reason i don't have a big problem with the ugliness i see in toilets. also thinking about myself having a relationship with a hot toilet just do not seem right to me.

When I take my dog on a walk, he always likes to hunt the rabbits. On our walks, we always see big fat ducks that would probably be good meat for him, but he doesn't care he just likes his rabbits. The ducks probably don't even register in his mind, he doesn't even realize they're there.
What the fuck even is this useless analogy.
Maybe your dog doesn't care about the ducks because he has more braincells than you and realizes that they will *drum roll* fly away?
And wtf do you mean, does your dog hunt for food? Are you not feeding him?

This is how I am with foids. I only care about the hot ones. Most foids are subhuman.
So you're a volcel?
Let me get you down do earth you fucking incel imbecile: YOU are the subhuman. Most women are fine and they all are above you in SMV, so maybe humble yourself.

its way worse when you give them attention
Well, to be fair it's hard to not have a reaction towards them because they are literally everywhere. You cannot get around them so it's just legit to have an oppinion on them and that doesn't make you a simp at all.

If we were all able to completely ignore foids, majority of users wouldn't be here in the first place.

THos eare fighting words in this forum buckle up, sicko, I'll take you on my address is Washington D.C. no number next to the lake and obelisk.

If we were all able to completely ignore foids, majority of users wouldn't be here in the first place.
I think ignoring foids would be a good idea. Do you really think incels/low tier normies like Billy Gates and Jeffy Bezos gave a fuck about foids in their formative years? Na dawg they just kept grinding hard and once they made it, they bred with foids 10 years younger than them who were working for them. THAT IS BASED. Sso some of those oldcel mgtow redpill copes are actually logical the more I think about it.

I think ignoring foids would be a good idea. Do you really think incels/low tier normies like Billy Gates and Jeffy Bezos gave a fuck about foids in their formative years? Na dawg they just kept grinding hard and once they made it, they bred with foids 10 years younger than them who were working for them. THAT IS BASED. Sso some of those oldcel mgtow redpill copes are actually logical the more I think about it.
I think we're just cursed with high sex-drives. I know plenty of truecels irl, but they don't care about foids because they have low libidos.

Nah this is just a cope. You aren’t gonna be young forever. Once you age your libido declines. Also foids only care about their money it’s not like they actually like them. It’s nowhere near as special as when you are getting to experience real love as a teenager.

Nah this is just a cope. You aren’t gonna be young forever. Once you age your libido declines. Also foids only care about their money it’s not like they actually like them. It’s nowhere near as special as when you are getting to experience real love as a teenager.
So whats the point? Most of this forum is filled with young adults and NOT TEENS. Im 20 myself. Should i fuckin rope because I missed out on teen love. I swear I just feel indifferent about women and love and sex. FUCK NORMIES and fuck society as a whole. I hate everyone who hates me.

I have read an article about normie man in his 40s and he only attracted to busty long-haired feminine women and don't lover his standards for ugly women. Of course comments were bashing him ( with the woman it would be the opposite, jfl ).
If every man would become a standartcel, that would be the most powerful blow to female ego from the beginning of time.

to even acknowledge they exist, and its way worse when you give them attention and validation of hating them. You are giving these subhumans power over you.

You can say what you want about MGTOW, and tbh they are just coping incels in denial, but they have a fucking point:

We need to somehow get to control the hyperinflation of the female SJW, so volcelmaxxing in order to not give undeserved attention to toilets is somewhat legit.

Normie propaganda to make incels simp for women.