Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel please dont say i dont care abour foid deep state rule

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
if we are not gonna get any foids. we should atleast do our part to prevent foid ruling male slave world. do you want fellow brothers to experieice that? not the normies, but the intellectuals and empathy havers like us.

foids are so united and are working in politics 24/7. we do not have that perseverance.

try to have the thought of one day waking up as a slave and getting tortured and humiliated by foid bosses. do you wanna let that happen.

Foids are a threat to our health. Being around them makes me feel ill

I agree but good luck because young men don't care about politics anymore due to being disenfranchised and foids are all in on the globohomo agenda.
Best we can do at this point is opt out of society as much as possible and contribute to the collapse, at least until someone starts a genuine movement.

But I thought foids are also braindead puppets of their kike master

That's never going to happen. Foids can only preach,when it comes to taking action they're good for nothing walking cumdumps

I agree but good luck because young men don't care about politics anymore due to being disenfranchised and foids are all in on the globohomo agenda.
Best we can do at this point is opt out of society as much as possible and contribute to the collapse, at least until someone starts a genuine movement.
Very true. I genuinely really respect NEETs because they refuse to work for a system that's rigged against them

If we are realistic and honest then you know that nothing will happen. People on here just mentally masturbate on meme ideologies like marxism rodgerism but fail to take any action in real life

If we are realistic and honest then you know that nothing will happen. People on here just mentally masturbate on meme ideologies like marxism rodgerism but fail to take any action in real life
No action for your face.

No action for your face.
True but taking actions can change a situation. Imagine e.g. Hitler would have had that mindset and he never became a politican, the domino effect would be beyond our comprehension