Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid fakes depression and flirts with doctor to get free taxpayer-funded nose job

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
A mother-of-three has admitted to faking depression to get a $12,800 nose job on the British equivalent of Medicare, and says anyone who thinks she’s done the wrong thing are “just jealous”.

Former glamour model Carla Bellucci, 37, claims she “flirted” with a GP and pretended to have the serious mental health illness to get a slight bump on her nose fixed.

Ms Bellucci slammed haters as ‘jealous’ of her for being smart enough to figure out a way to get a free nose job.
“I wanted a perfect nose and I’ve got one,” Ms Bellucci told The Daily Star.
“I don’t care what people say. Some might think I’m milking the system but that’s what it’s there for. I’m just clever enough to know how to do it. All the people moaning are just jealous."

JFL at a foid thinking she's a genius when she's really just a parasite feeding on taxpayer money. UK women are utter garbage.

Nose job done and she still looks fucking ugly

SHUT UP YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS

What a joy taxpayer-funded healthcare is. Nose jobs for foids, boob jobs for transfoid pedos, an endless stream of drugs and surgeries for fatties who just need to stop eating so damn much.

What a joy taxpayer-funded healthcare is. Nose jobs for foids, boob jobs for transfoid pedos, an endless stream of drugs and surgeries for fatties who just need to stop eating so damn much.
you forgot the biggest part, free slut pills for foids to fuck chad without fear of pregnancy, and yes you're paying for them

JFL at a foid thinking she's a genius when she's really just a parasite feeding on taxpayer money. UK women are utter garbage.
wageslave is cucked for that , you have to pay taxes for foids getting all the benefit.
you forgot the biggest part, free slut pills for foids to fuck chad without fear of pregnancy, and yes you're paying for them
Yes this is the worst.

Jfl at wageslaving for thots to get a nosejob for Chad. And they're wondering why non-Chads are dropping out of society.

Last edited:
while an ugly man have to work like a slave

Of course, absolute proof #462846283 that foids are literal parasites that will backstab men to get what they want and move on to the next target. Her nosejob is fucking terrible, she looks like a Rothschild Jew.
Image result for jew symbol gif

would be funny if her next Tyrone boyfriend broke her new nose

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back