Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story foid didnt give me pizza today >:(

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
on my bus we have this girl who is like the bus attendent that watches over the kids and she gave 2 pieces of pizza to this attractive looking senior and didn't give me any when i asked. she said that I'm not getting shit even tho she gave 2 pieces to this kid, is this ugly discrimination???

The plight of the youngcel. So sad 1000 like :(

Hijack the bus and throw it over the bridge, she won't laugh anymore.

It sure does sound like she discriminated against you just because you weren't Chad. I don't know why she was giving pizza in the first place though.

It's over for infantcels.

Now they're facing serious criminal charges
Of course the man has to be blamed as well. Maybe he drove it off the bridge on purpose; it kinda looks like that. Still, if the bus driver had been a foid, they wouldn't have dared to charge her with anything and they would've declared her a victim. :feelsclown:

Of course the man has to be blamed as well. Maybe he drove it off the bridge on purpose; it kinda looks like that. Still, if the bus driver had been a foid, they wouldn't have dared to charge her with anything and they would've declared her a victim. :feelsclown:
No one would have died if that entitled cunt wouldn't have opened her STD ridden mouth, still zionist-cucked media blames him as expected :feelsclown:

She sensed your shitty personality.

Despite being kids.is, I get your point and the answer is yes.

How old is the bus attendant? You should start a rumor that she's in a relationship with a senior kid. It won't go anywhere without strong evidence, but she'll have a lot of stress/embarrassment if she gets called into administration to talk about the allegations.
she's in her 20s

Despite being kids.is, I get your point and the answer is yes.

How old is the bus attendant? You should start a rumor that she's in a relationship with a senior kid. It won't go anywhere without strong evidence, but she'll have a lot of stress/embarrassment if she gets called into administration to talk about the allegations.

Hijack the bus and throw it over the bridge, she won't laugh anymore.

:feelsdevil:

More proof that Women hate the men they find unattractive

Once again if you're under 20 your not an incel