Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have a weakness for old white girls.

Most of 'em support Israel. In that case, I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Otherwise, fair game

Tinder, you have a chance tbh.

-Today this woman (age range 40-60) asked me for directions of kids hangers. She was constantly laughing while we were walking to the item. She looked so cool. I told her she's very happy today, she told me it's part of herself.
Her vibes made me horny and I had an erection.
Brocel is completely starved :feelscry:

-Today this woman (age range 40-60) asked me for directions of kids hangers. She was constantly laughing while we were walking to the item. She looked so cool. I told her she's very happy today, she told me it's part of herself.
I didn't carefully analyze her face, but the moment I spent with her impacted me, I loved how she was smiling that's what gave me the erection

-This old white woman asked where the dust buster were , she was eating some peeps and gave me the rest (2 was left) .she asked me if I was hungry I told her no. She gave me another box of peeps (I will eat it during my break).She asked me where I am from ,I asked her the same question, we exchanged name. We went in our way.

Yesterday I was verifying the price of an item for an old mixed woman. I had some hand touch with her . After that I got a semi erection. She had huge boobs too.

#over_for_touch_starvedcel
Wait until you see young white girls. Jokes aside, if you can get with a 50 year old white girl, do it. It's way easier than with a young one.

You stand more of a chance if they're into younger guys I suppose. 99% are single mothers with loads of baggage and very picky still, I'm the same age range and they reject me like all women do.

I didn't carefully analyze her face, but the moment I spent with her impacted me, I loved how she was smiling that's what gave me the erection

-This old white woman asked where the dust buster were , she was eating some peeps and gave me the rest (2 was left) .she asked me if I was hungry I told her no. She gave me another box of peeps (I will eat it during my break).She asked me where I am from ,I asked her the same question, we exchanged name. We went in our way.

Yesterday I was verifying the price of an item for an old mixed woman. I had some hand touch with her . After that I got a semi erection. She had huge boobs too.

#over_for_touch_starvedcel
Please find God

I like sluts in their 40s but they dont like me

Lifefuel for milfcels

Milfs are cute I want to lay on a milf’s boobs while she caresses my head.

Go to Church and consider wearing a blindfold because your Jewish controlled brain is going to be your end otherwise.
I go to church but I'm still weak anything makes me hard

Thank you
No problem man hopefully this works if it doesn't make a home gym and get an online job. That way you won't have to see any women. You could also move to Africa

No problem man hopefully this works if it doesn't make a home gym and get an online job. That way you won't have to see any women. You could also move to Africa
Is Africa great?

An online job would be good

Is Africa great?

An online job would be good
Africa isn't great but there wouldn't be any white women (unless you were to live in the south) and not being required to go outside ever would be paradise.

Fuck her wrinkly dry pussy