Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have a weakness for old white girls.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
-Today this woman (age range 40-60) asked me for directions of kids hangers. She was constantly laughing while we were walking to the item. She looked so cool. I told her she's very happy today, she told me it's part of herself.
Her vibes made me horny and I had an erection.
I didn't carefully analyze her face, but the moment I spent with her impacted me, I loved how she was smiling that's what gave me the erection

-This old white woman asked where the dust buster were , she was eating some peeps and gave me the rest (2 was left) .she asked me if I was hungry I told her no. She gave me another box of peeps (I will eat it during my break).She asked me where I am from ,I asked her the same question, we exchanged name. We went in our way.

Yesterday I was verifying the price of an item for an old mixed woman. I had some hand touch with her . After that I got a semi erection. She had huge boobs too.

#over_for_touch_starvedcel

Last edited:
thats crazy nigga

Maybe you can grannymaxx

I'm 24 .
Would you titfuck her?
absolutely. Bro I was 5 years old when I wanted to fuck my kindergarten teacher.
I wish SOMETHING happened. I wolud've been the happiest guy alive

absolutely. Bro I was 5 years old when I wanted to fuck my kindergarten teacher.
I wish SOMETHING happened. I wolud've been the happiest guy alive
The college/highschool milf white girls, I am obsessed with them.

I need a 40 year old white woman in my life.

I need a 40 year old white woman in my life.

God i love white women

White girls look too old past 40, I prefer my own race honestly. Asian girls look just fine even up to like 50.

i instantly get a throbbing boner when i hand something to my old white bitch coworker and our hands touch

I think it’s pretty weird not to want a young prime virgin tbh.

White women especially if they like tanning age like milk

Whitecels who think asian chinks are traditional wives or some shit.
I think they're traditional too as a black.
To fuck I could chose a white woman but for marriage I'd rather choose an Asian

I literally don’t care about anything and have zero desire for human contact

-Today this woman (age range 40-60) asked me for directions of kids hangers. She was constantly laughing while we were walking to the item. She looked so cool. I told her she's very happy today, she told me it's part of herself.
Her vibes made me horny and I had an erection.
I didn't carefully analyze her face, but the moment I spent with her impacted me, I loved how she was smiling that's what gave me the erection

-This old white woman asked where the dust buster were , she was eating some peeps and gave me the rest (2 was left) .she asked me if I was hungry I told her no. She gave me another box of peeps (I will eat it during my break).She asked me where I am from ,I asked her the same question, we exchanged name. We went in our way.

Yesterday I was verifying the price of an item for an old mixed woman. I had some hand touch with her . After that I got a semi erection. She had huge boobs too.

#over_for_touch_starvedcel
this is what I'm talking about with those Gen X sluts

This proves again that the agepill doesn't exist for foids.

your brain on pajeet

When I was younger, I always wanted to fuck my milf teachers and I still havent grown out of that, when it comes to milfs. I really need to get it out of my system.

Don't want to live my life without getting a gummy blow job.

When I was younger, I always wanted to fuck my milf teachers and I still havent grown out of that, when it comes to milfs. I really need to get it out of my system.
We're the same