Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid called me a weirdo

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I walked past my ex-oneitis' sister and her friend and I heard her say "why is this fucking weirdo everywhere?"
Tbh foids usually laugh at me, but these whores looked genuinely angry.
My ex-oneitis spread rumours around about me stalking her so this is why her sister is angry. All this because i'm a socially inept loser. I'm so fucking sick of this shit.

relatable thread

Thats brutal. Don’t put up with it.

This is why having a oneitis is cucked tbh.

Thats brutal. Don’t put up with it.
what could I do jfl. They always do this shit, after fucking YEARS. The whore is like my height or taller too which makes me feel even more subhuman.

what could I do jfl. They always do this shit, after fucking YEARS. The whore is like my height or taller too which makes me feel even more subhuman.
Just defending yourself with words. You know what to do, but your social anxiety holds you back.

Just defending yourself with words. You know what to do, but your social anxiety holds you back.
yeah :/ not much I can say tbh, one simple command a dozen simps will be more than eager to end my life.

yeah :/ not much I can say tbh, one simple command a dozen simps will be more than eager to end my life.
They won’t do shit if you don’t cross the line. You don’t have to be loud, aggressive or insulting her. You can just fire back by roasting her back after she roasts you and keep on walking. She isn’t worth your time or your energy and she doesen’t have the right to call you names. Just stand your man

She is right, you run into her and her sister few days in a row. You're a stalker be careful not to end up in jail.

I’ve gotten back at her tho:smonk:

called her a retarded faggot the other day and made her switch seats:feelshaha:
W + RATIO
u are a bad boy :chad::banhammer:

She is right, you run into her and her sister few days in a row. You're a stalker be careful not to end up in jail.
Nigga, we live like a 4 min walk away from each other, in a small town and we went to school together. I was literally going to get some food.