Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid accepts being side chick

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

This is what happens when a foid see Chad. they accept being side chick and it's okey for them as long as they get Chad's dick.it is just a normal thing in our century.

They don't deserve me.
(not bragging. They are too shitty)

Lol, she has a boyfriend right now yet she is considering cheating on him just because chad came calling again. Foids are monsters, not human.

Lol, she has a boyfriend right now yet she is considering cheating on him just because chad came calling again. Foids are monsters, not human.
Even monsters got heart

God I hate foids

Women are the biggest cucks/whiteknights/orbiters. (only for chad)

This is what happens when a foid see Chad. they accept being side chick and it's okey for them as long as they get Chad's dick.it is just a normal thing in our century.[/QUOTE]

Women are alright with sharing a chad more than men are alright with sharing a Stacey.

It's a very different thing for men to share a woman. Each man after the first has to deal with the very real prospect of freshly still oozing sloppy seconds.

An unsuspecting man going down for cunnilingus, may be met with horror.

This is what happens when a foid see Chad. they accept being side chick and it's okey for them as long as they get Chad's dick.it is just a normal thing in our century.

Women are alright with sharing a chad more than men are alright with sharing a Stacey.

It's a very different thing for men to share a woman. Each man after the first has to deal with the very real prospect of freshly still oozing sloppy seconds.

An unsuspecting man going down for cunnilingus, may be met with horror.[/QUOTE]
Mass iq

Cunt of the cuntous, whore of babilon

Foids will rationalize any behavior from Chad

Foids would rather be Chads side chick than your main chick.

But this is how chad's harem works right? That whore has a betabuxx bf already, but she still wants to ride chad's cock. I am sure that has many other orbiters like her.