Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fluoride Intake

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
Do you guys care at all about your fluoride intake

I have limited my tap water intake by 90% but I still have to take showers and brush my teeth

needless to say all the soap and deodrant lowers your test levels bad news people bad news

I drank alot of tal water I think I messed my brain up

You can't avoid it unless you live in a very secluded place far away from civilization.

> soap and deodorant
I don't think it's possible for something that you didn't ingest to lower your T, but fluoride seems likely:
It's no wonder the amount of soyboys has increased immensely, this way of lowering testosterone of the masses is so genius that i don't think there's any realistic way to avoid it, unfortunately.

It sucks to have chemical warfare waged against us

They use it to keep men low t so they can be easily bluepilled. If you walk up to most men in the west and slap them in the face they'd lactate soy, tear up, then run for the police.

> soap and deodorant
I don't think it's possible for something that you didn't ingest to lower your T

it soaks into you I watched this

its pretty much bullshit how weed killer lowers test so much and we had no say

It's over, we can't really do anything about it unless someone goes destroys the water supply or something but the consequences are pretty much self explanatory.

Not even sure why americucks put so much fluoride in your water

i drink only the finest water

Nothing is safe anymore