Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Floyd Mayweather was apparently Incel

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★
He was apparently an incel until he started boxing and became famous. I don't understand how someone like him be an incel? Literally Tyronelite face with a top tier body and also giga NT. Height pill maybe?

being a virgin =/ being incel.

@BlackCel_from_ZA @WØLF @Rabbi Schneerson

I still find it hard to believe he could have been an virgin for that long. He would easily clean up in any american uni with that face and body. Heightpill may be more brutal than I thought.

I still find it hard to believe he could have been an virgin for that long. He would easily clean up in any american uni with that face and body. Heightpill may be more brutal than I thought.
How tall exactly, is he? He looks like he is 5'5. Edit- he is 5'8. That's not short, if you have a chad face. Johnny depp was 5'9.

How tall exactly, is he? He looks like he is 5'5. Edit- he is 5'8. That's not short, if you have a chad face. Johnny depp was 5'9.
I think he larps about his height. He looked the same height as Pacquiao and he is 166cm

think he larps about his height. He looked the same height as Pacquiao and he is 166cm
Yes, you can tell he is not 5'8. At 5'8-5'9 you're not tall but you can still mog a lot of people, but it's pretty much over if you're chad facially at that height, because, women don't find your height Attractive, gigaover if your not nt.
Also, fuck that Nigger for larping, guys like him ruin it for everyone. At least, wear lifts if you're going to larp.

Last edited:
hes 5'8 which was average for that time. He was a virgin because he was spending all his time training.
20240525 211441
20240525 211450

Attachments

• 20240525_211428.jpg
    20240525_211428.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20240525_211416.jpg
    20240525_211416.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 12
Some white she walrus would always be willing to fuck him.

Go on that irish or scottish or nothern english guys website. He knows the height of many celebrities and he is extremely accurate.
Yup, Rob Paul's celebheights

Money was a boxing prodigy and started boxing as soon as he called walk

@BlackCel_from_ZA @WØLF @Rabbi Schneerson
This isn’t surprising in the slightest. Despite popular belief, the vaaast majority of black men are not desirable to women AT ALL irl, and Mayweather certainly doesn’t escape this fate just because he has a good physique before he gigastatusmaxxed. Only men care about how strong other men are. Women don’t give a fuck about this unless you’re already tall, and then it’s merely an added bonus.
He's like 5'7 but it's still a huge handicap I guess because blacks are expected to be tall
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Last edited:
This isn’t surprising in the slightest. Despite popular belief, the vaaast majority of black men are not desirable to women AT ALL irl, and Mayweather certainly doesn’t escape this fate just because he has a good physique before he gigastatusmaxxed. Only men care about how strong other men are. Women don’t give a fuck about this unless you’re already tall, and then it’s merely an added bonus.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
He's not your average anime watching black urkcel user on the forum tho. He is giga NT.

He's not your average anime watching black urkcel user on the forum tho. He is giga NT.
Doesn't matter. 5'7 + non-white = over unless you have money or status.

What a cute little nigger!

Who's a good boy?

Dindu nuffin! Dundu nuffin!

Awww...

:yes:
Incel face bro
You’re deluded
99.999% of niggers are weeb even the giga thug ones
He’s ugly you can’t rate faces
No he’s not
A5530C8E 0C89 4E34 84C5 6451B5141EAB

:lul: JFL u legit rate literal deformed ogre tier guys as non incel but not a genuine guy approaching HTN. He mogs The fuck out of MBJ

:yes:

You’re deluded

99.999% of niggers are weeb even the giga thug ones

No he’s not
View attachment 1168231
:lul: JFL u legit rate literal deformed ogre tier guys as non incel but not a genuine guy approaching HTN. He mogs The fuck out of MBJ
Sure that’s why he was an incel bro he literally spends money on women

Sure that’s why he was an incel bro he literally spends money on women
Yea man high cheekbones + hollow cheeks + forward growth + almond eyes are the trait of an ugly truecel. He legit looks better than MBJ
EC78FEA3 4413 417E A36E 7663D04A9506
09DEE35B F8E9 45EA A0D7 DF46A5F4F274

Yea man high cheekbones + hollow cheeks + forward growth + almond eyes are the trait of an ugly truecel.
None of that matters cope

Tyronelets don't exist the same way chadlets don't exist

No he's a mogger. There's a reason his name was "prettyboy" for a while when he was boxing. Also he is 5'8, you can watch clips of him getting measured and weighed. He is 5'8. When did he lose his virginity?