Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based FiveFourManlet and FACEandLMS real picture standing next to a poster that says 'ROPE' BASED

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

@FiveFourManlet
@FACEandLMS

Its over boyos

both mog me. I thought 5'4 manlet killed himself

What happened to @FACEandLMS
Why is he banned?

Didnt 5 4 manlet believe he had chad tier face?

Imagine going to an incel meetup to get mogged by a tall BBC

absolutely based and manlet pilled

5'4 manlet seems normieish .... aniway the boys doing their thing

FAL is a Tyrone. Death to all tallests.

I absolutely love these photo threads it´s so nice to see how these members look irl.

Why was this not advertised by the forum? I can't believe incel communities have fucking a top satanic group that operates in the shadows

Didnt 5 4 manlet believe he had chad tier face?
Yeah that was his whole gimmick with that Dexter Lab Chad photo I am very curious how his face looks I always assumed he was at least 7/10 face and then extreme manlet.

Is @FACEandLMS the same one who posts on YouTube? I never imagined him to be a 6'4'' nigger. He seems too smart to be a black. I don't really believe the OP.

Mogs me cos bbc mogs me cos good looking

more members of this forum meeting up irl while i rot in bleak loneliness, fucking over. :feelsrope:

Is @FACEandLMS the same one who posts on YouTube? I never imagined him to be a 6'4'' nigger. He seems too smart to be a black. I don't really believe the OP.

Yes it's actually him....

Why was this not advertised by the forum? I can't believe incel communities have fucking a top satanic group that operates in the shadows
This is how the world works, there is always a secret upper society for everything

Do some research and stop making assumptions then you would know who he is.

Salafi mujahideen hiding they faces from the authorities

what did you expect from a reichcoper ?
I'm not surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if he lowkey wanted to suck Face's dick. The only thing he offered in this thread was pointing out his size and the fact that he was black, typical dumbass alt right retard.

It's him. It's 100% true. He's black.
Do some research and stop making assumptions then you would know who he is.
Yes it's actually him....
he looks like he could get laid easily. Tall, big nigger cock, and strong muscles. A good upper head, good eye area. Plus good social skills and a good sense of humor. I cannot see how he is an incel. A very good sense of humor, which foids typically like.

You are a curry nazi, literally the definition of a low IQ subhuman.

he looks like he could get laid easily. Tall, big nigger cock, and strong muscles. A good upper head, good eye area. Plus good social skills and a good sense of humor. I cannot see how he is an incel. A very good sense of humor, which foids typically like.
just admit you are a queer, I won't think any less of you

Over for ropecels

Why are they banned lol

>tfw you will never hang out with your incel bros IRL and laugh about the dankest blackpills in a crummy bar while sipping a beer

Seriously though I love the idea of incels hanging out and chatting because that's the one thing ((((they)))) don't want. Feminists have attacked incels so rabidly because they know we represent the side effects of their "women first" movement. They have tried their best to make "incel" such a terrible word no one would ever want to be associated with it. But that's already failing now that normies are agreeing with us everywhere and it's snowballing. Soon it will mean nothing to be "incel" and no one will even care or be afraid of the label. It's fucking great man.

Yeah that was his whole gimmick with that Dexter Lab Chad photo I am very curious how his face looks I always assumed he was at least 7/10 face and then extreme manlet.

Major fucking cope tbh

He didn't belong here.

At 5'4" you can still get laid with a decent face.

If he wasn't getting laid than he didnt have a chad tier face.

Major fucking cope tbh

He didn't belong here.

At 5'4" you can still get laid with a decent face.

If he wasn't getting laid than he didnt have a chad tier face.

Dude a link to his face is posted in this thread. He was coping. At 5'4" with that babyface he belonged here.

Dude a link to his face is posted in this thread. He was coping. At 5'4" with that babyface he belonged here.
That's what I thought.

dude was coping as hard as zesto.

Good to see boyos having fun ngl

Okay so apparently for the record that's not actually 5'4" manlet. I was trying to figure it out because the hairline doesn't match the OP pic. Someone just PM'ed me actual pictures of 5'4" manlet which I think might actually be legit. They match pics of 5'4" manlet where he had covered part of his face before and posted those himself, and if so he was very good looking. Near low level male model tier. So if that was really him, good for him but good riddance as well. He was an insane braggart.

I won't repost because I'm not into doxing.

makes me wanna meet a incel irl rn tbhtbh

Everyone who goes to meetups and post pics is normie looking, feels bad tbh
“Looks normie” = they ain’t high on the scale. Didn’t most agree on the fact that most normies are unknowingly incels if they missed out on experience of receiving signs of affection. It was you wasn’t t it?

>tfw you will never hang out with your incel bros IRL and laugh about the dankest blackpills in a crummy bar while sipping a beer

Seriously though I love the idea of incels hanging out and chatting because that's the one thing ((((they)))) don't want. Feminists have attacked incels so rabidly because they know we represent the side effects of their "women first" movement. They have tried their best to make "incel" such a terrible word no one would ever want to be associated with it. But that's already failing now that normies are agreeing with us everywhere and it's snowballing. Soon it will mean nothing to be "incel" and no one will even care or be afraid of the label. It's fucking great man.

I concur. Soon it will lose all negative connotations & just be seen as a derogatory word like faggot or nigger aka "hate speech" slur due to the fact we're disabled.

When this starts applying to former sex havers & normies because of hypergamy & dyke radical Femistazis than shit will hit the fan with some dynamite thrown in for good measure.
“Looks normie” = they ain’t high on the scale. Didn’t most agree on the fact that most normies are unknowingly incels if they missed out on experience of receiving signs of affection. It was you wasn’t t it?

Last edited: