Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill zesto alive!!!! gtfih

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
I've known for 2 months

he looks like a pedo ded srs

Is that him? Doesn't look alike

Can't see the pic

he looks a lot better tbh

holy shit he looks so much more better now! WTF, HE HAD NO CHIN BEFORE!

Did he get to japan?
And he does looks a lot better. If he goes over there to teach English he could legit have a harem

What surgeries?

thats not him jfl, its an incel from looksmaxx who was posting his pics and people made fun of him calling him zesto
But that's zesto's account

That is not even close, no surgery for his face to make it such.

Not Zesto, JFL at Zesto worship tho....lmao

amazing, i'm so proud of him. he mogs me to hell and back, surgerymaxxing is legit

Not Zesto, JFL at Zesto worship tho....lmao
He was a based poster, everything is shitty and boring without the extreme autistic posters that we used to have.

Mogs me tbh, he looked better than before.

thats not him jfl, its an incel from looksmaxx who was posting his pics and people made fun of him calling him zesto
so you're saying his mental illness has gotten even worse?

So he didn’t rope then

Holy fuck I'm jealous. Nice surgical result.

surgerymaxxing is legit

Someone post his before picture.

Still pretty ugly imho, but within normie range for sure.

Wtf are his cheekbones doing - are they natural? They are not in the right position.

@RageAgainstTDL

How do you know it's not zesto?

Looks like zesto with a fixed jaw to me. Chin implant or jaw surgery I would guess. I don't know which one. EIther way I'm always happy to see a subhuman escape his subhumanity. Being subhuman sucks. I don't see who else it would be but I'm not a zesto expert. He could have a good life with that face. The previous one was much worse.

I thought he roped

I wish he died and appeared in Logan Pauls return to Japan video, solely disappointed that piece of shit who almost single handily ruined this forum with his stupid noodle whore worship spam and discord clique memes is still alive :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: