Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious finishing grade 11 at july 6

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
the only good thing in my life is that i have grade 12 next and go to college and make money to spend on my copes and maybe by a car but other than that nothing is going on for me just pain 24/7. we as men have it really hard especially if we are ugly which doubles the pain ngl i finally understand why male commit suicide its because no one cares about them they just get shamed everyday in their fucking life

Did you get held back or something?

Did you get held back or something?
yeah i got brutally bullied and my parents said if u want to reset to better my grades. i couIdnt study shit when i was at public schools

Should quit school and do GED instead. Less brutal and frankly much easier.

Should quit school and do GED instead. Less brutal and frankly much easier.
oh i dont think i can do that but i will try really hard at grade 12 to pass

I've just graduated 11th Grade as well. High School is Hell.

yaul werent built for the trenches. the animals will eat you if you present as prey. sadly some are born or trained to be prey :feelsthink:

plan your long term career now and how you'll go thru those hoops. Otherwise you'll end up with mediocre salary and job like me and be filled with regret

plan your long term career now and how you'll go thru those hoops. Otherwise you'll end up with mediocre salary and job like me and be filled with regret
yeah i will try to think what i want to be