Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Finished my new short memoir on homelessness! Took months of work, but here it is boyos!

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★★
Its only 3 pages, and the incident occurred to me while homeless in the 1990s. A damned good short read!! IF any of my outcast brothers want to leave reviews there on inkitt, it would really help(after you read it obviously).
Screenshot 05 23 2024 223509

Is that a double entendre for gay sex? The cover is giving me cause for concern on clicking that link. Plus you have a history. :feelswhat:

released/published it today and already one review! More from my outcast brothers would be nice!

Is that a double entendre for gay sex? The cover is giving me cause for concern on clicking that link. Plus you have a history. :feelswhat:
Its an incident from the 1990s, both hilarious and tragic. A masterpiece of true storytelling, considering it all happened.

Gas is handy.

You can sniff it for fun...

You can spit it like a flamethrower....

You can make faster dumpster fires...

Gas is handy.

You can sniff it for fun...

You can spit it like a flamethrower....

You can make faster dumpster fires...
I was taught by the BEST! HAHA!!., Enjoy the tale, its all true! And leave a review on there if you liked it!

3 reviews thus far, need more though!