Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Finding humor in inceldom

Should we make jokes about our own inceldom so we won't be so miserable?

• Yes

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
I had this veteran coworker who makes jokes about how he got shot in the chest in Iraq... Obviously was a traumatic experience that could have killed him...

But he jokes about it to help him cope with his PTSD...

Don't you think we should do the same thing so were not as miserable?

Your thoughts on this?

If I'm gonna die alone, I rather die laughing

Let’s all become clowns and Jestermaxx:feelsclown:
Wonderful idea tbh

I used to think my life was a tragedy...

No, because when you do jokes about your suffering people start think that you aren't suffering at all, they will not take you serious and they will continue blaming, and joking you.

Most incel jokes are just straight up sad: “What’s the difference between rain and an incel?” at least rain can get a girl wet haha fkn kms

No, because when you do jokes about your suffering people start think that you aren't suffering at all, they will not take you serious and they will continue blaming, and joking you.
Lol, that's you in the gif?

This happens regardless of whether you joke or not honestly, normies just want to see us suffer so they can feel better about themselves.

I always joke about my situation, imo everything can be joked about, fuck off muslims youre not exempt to this

Lol, that's you in the gif?

Yeah that's me.
This happens regardless of whether you joke or not honestly, normies just want to see us suffer so they can feel better about themselves.

I know but I won't give them this pleasure from me joking about this suffering.

joking is ok but should only be in here. For normiecels who have irl normie friends if you talk about inceldom or if you're on a podcast you shouldn't joke about it. Kind of like black people calling eachother nigga but if anyone white says it thats a problem.

People already don’t take incels arguments seriously

When i told people i wanted to be a comedian they all laughed at me... No one's laughing now!

Tbh I don't find our situation to be laughable at all. Not to be edgy but if you don't take your matters seriously nobody will.

I have to keep a light joking attitude most of the time to stay sane my true personality is way too serious
If I'm gonna die alone, I rather die laughing

It's prolly the least we can do.

our life is a comedy