Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you cope, survey and keep mental health at work in my situation?

S

Sosad

Greycel
I like my job. I mean i like what I do, my profession. But what kills me inside is:

-My main coworker, the one i have to see and work with everyday is a SuperChad. All girls like him and ignore me. He is of course apparently better than me in everything (i mean people think that). He is the one who always knows the answer and interrupts me all the time, even when he has no fucking idea. And people trust him and ignores me, even when i'm right.

-The rest of the team are women and stacies. They are always gossiping and talking about sex and love. It makes me feel so nervous. I avoid any conversation because i don't want they to ask me anything personal, what makes me look weird. So I'm officially the weird guy of the team.

-With te years/months, they will find out that i'm an incel because i'll remain single. I'm already the only single one in the team.

I love my profession and it's hard to find another job in my sector.

What would you do? How do you cope at work? I don't ser future and have suicide thoughts everyday.

either leave or cope with drugs

Try to find another company

or just pretend you have experiences with foids and make up stories

Just tell them that you are a misanthrope and that you don't want to risk putting another child in this world. (add some climate change bullshit on top and they'll accept and believe you)

With te years/months, they will find out that i'm an incel because i'll remain single. I'm already the only single one in the team.
Is it not visible at first glance? :feelswhere:

LOL E RIN THE O

-My main coworker, the one i have to see and work with everyday is a SuperChad. All girls like him and ignore me. He is of course apparently better than me in everything (i mean people think that). He is the one who always knows the answer and interrupts me all the time, even when he has no fucking idea. And people trust him and ignores me, even when i'm right.
There are ways to troll him without him knowing it was you. You can figure it out.

-The rest of the team are women and stacies. They are always gossiping and talking about sex and love. It makes me feel so nervous. I avoid any conversation because i don't want they to ask me anything personal, what makes me look weird. So I'm officially the weird guy of the team.
Just lie. Lie lie lie lie lie. Someone asks you what you're doing on the weekend, say you're going to the bar with your (nonexistant) girl you're seeing, or your friends. Shit like that. Talk about your nonexistant ex and how you guys broke up because you had different goals in life or something. But stick to your story.

-With te years/months, they will find out that i'm an incel because i'll remain single. I'm already the only single one in the team.
I give people a nonanswer, and drop hints that I am "seeing someone" without actually saying it.
I love my profession and it's hard to find another job in my sector.
Hang in there

What would you do? How do you cope at work? I don't ser future and have suicide thoughts everyday.
Hang in there and plan on switching to a different company in the future