Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The butterfly effect of inceldom and how it leads to degeneracy.

K

kanged

Greycel
What's the butterfly effect?

To quote from wikipedia "In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state"

Basically, what the above means is that a small difference in something can have large consequences over a long enough period of time. Being ugly which leads to inceldom is anything but a small difference. However, just like the original butterfly effect theory, the butterfly effect of being ugly/being in inceldom is devastating. I am listing down some of them from my personal experiences.

Friend 1 -

This guy is an incel for as long as I can remember. He always used to be the kid who was bullied in school. He has a skin allergy which always caused his face to be round and be affected by pimples. We were good friends as I was also an incel. When we got into college, both of us decided to major in finance. My friend was bullied in college as well. He ended up believing the beta buxxers pill and thought that money could help him attract women. I tried to convince him into taking the black pill but I guess he didn't wanna face the truth. Being college kids, we didn't have much money. So my friend started dabbling into futures and options in the stock market. He soon lost all his college savings. Later on when he got a job, he still continued with his F&O gambling. Soon, I found him drowning in debt and he was miserable. Not only was he not pulling any women (Beta Buxxing NEVER works) but he was now also saddled with a lot of personal debt.

Friend 2 -

This guy was always a chirpy guy during school. However, he put on a lot of weight during college and could pull no chicks. He was also a closeted incel but never embraced the black pill. When we were in school, he would be the most jovial and funny guy. The one who always cracked jokes and made everyone laugh. The one whose presence would make the group lively. However, when I met up with him a couple of years after school had finished and we were in our jobs, I could sense that time had not been kind to him. He was no longer chirpy or jovial. He was miserable and was also facing some sort of mental issues as far as I could tell. He didn't tell me the exact reason but if I were to guess, it was the lack of any love or romantic pursuit in his life.

The above two instances show how being an incel goes way beyond merely not having access to pussy. It actually has n-order effects which make other aspects of our lives negative. These n-order effects have further n-order effects and before we realize, most of us are just labeled as "degenerates" by the society. But really, what could most of us have done? We were just caught in the vicious cycle.

Of course. Lookism is one of the most important factors shaping your life. Being ugly is an overall detriment in just about every dimension of life you can think of.

I think the concept you are trying to portray is an interesting topic, but I also think that you chose the wrong examples to portray how a small difference (being ugly) can result in large differences in a later state, or, in other words, ruin your life forever. Better suited examples would be to portray how this person will miss key milestones during his life, which will send him in a different direction than his peers.

Bluepilled people who put themselves out there and after years of rejection they'll become blackpilled, skipping the redpill stage entirely due to them not being a hormonal teenager.

I think the concept you are trying to portray is an interesting topic, but I also think that you chose the wrong examples to portray how a small difference (being ugly) can result in large differences in a later state, or, in other words, ruin your life forever. Better suited examples would be to portray how this person will miss key milestones during his life, which will send him in a different direction than his peers.
This and being ugly is not the main cause of inceldom.

High IQ post. The butterfly effect is very much real. The deeper into inceldom one goes, the more it spreads like a disease to other aspects of one's life. Eventually, it takes almost everything from you, until all that remains is your life. In the end, it takes that, too. However, by the time you reach that point, you may even welcome death. As you are an empty shell who was effectively dead long ago, anyway.