Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel finally going through with it soon maybe like 1 month max

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
finally gained the courage to do end it all

external factors such as religion had me quedtionibg what would happene to me when i kms

but now i have realized that that doesnt even matter because my daily life is filled with sui fuel that kicks me in the face whenever i go outside

everyone is living the happiest life possibie with with gfs

my subhuman face and hideous body will never allow for me to be happy in this jooish world

i hope this post finds the right people who feel the same as me
and gives them the courage to end it all as well

some people werent meant to be in this world

and we must remove ourselves from it with courage

See you tomorrow

can you livestream it pls and send me link

also brendio is a cuck faggot

If you die unsaved the next life will be worse

at least do something big before you go like gamble all your parents savings or do heroin

respect if you actually do. ive thought about it alot but i never had the courage to follow through

What if you miss a massive beta uprise?

external factors such as religion had me quedtionibg what would happene to me when i kms

but now i have realized that that doesnt even matter because my daily life is filled with sui fuel that kicks me in the face whenever i go outside

my subhuman face and hideous body will never allow for me to be happy in this jooish world

How old r you brocel

Honestly will do it to sometime this year. Kind of want to be jacked for the summer and actually try. If I get rejected so what? I’ll end up killing myself anyways so it won’t matter.

It sucks when the first time in your life you already feel dead.
I have felt dead and meaningless for a very long time and I am gonna turn 22 this year and it has been so over

Dont rope, Try to get on NEETbuxx

A rope tied to a heavy rock that takes strenght to carry tied to the head so you land on the head from high rise building was originally how i would go, Quick and easy in just 10 seconds.

ill be your friend, Dont go :cryfeels:
down to talk rn in dms but I am def going to kms this year theres nothing that can really change my opinion of myself and my circumstances

Damn, this is depressing, but at the same time, I do understand you. There is a limited time that the copes can help.

@curryceldesi, are you still here? Just found this thread.

wow bro see u on the other side

Lol u gonna rope at 21?

No they aren't. Real life isn't the internet/social media.

Suicide is pointless. Save up some money, go abroad. Get a nice Thai girlfriend (or 5). Live like a King. Fuck modern soyciety.

Don't do suicide brocel

There's anothER way. :society:

No they aren't. Real life isn't the internet/social media.

Suicide is pointless. Save up some money, go abroad. Get a nice Thai girlfriend (or 5). Live like a King. Fuck modern soyciety.
whats the point of all these circles im going in to get a girl when chad can do jack shit and get all the whores

whats the point of all these circles im going in to get a girl when chad can do jack shit and get all the whores
Why care what anyone else is doing or experiencing?