Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Finally accepted that I'll be alone and remain a virgin incel till death

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
Well, here it is boyos. After years of trying, and coping with "maybe I still have a slim chance", or "The right one might be out there"; I've finally decided to throw in the towel and concede defeat. I'm just not the type of guy that women like in any way. Not in looks, not in LTR beta relationship material.... nothing.

Tired of being led on, and getting my hopes up with a foid that's really just using me when she's bored and feeling "lonely"

Tired of talking to women on dating apps and sites, tired of lowering my standards to the dumpster, tired of dealing with shit female attitudes that make me feel worthless and like a cuck, tired of trying to be something/someone that I'm not. It's all too draining. And for what? A used-up sub 5/10 jaded cunt, that makes me dance like a monkey to get her attention and slim chance of sex and physical affection.

Even if I got a woman (by divine intervention), I'd barely be able to enjoy sex because of persisting health issues of the last 3 years.

I hate to say IT'S OVER. But what little chance I had at ascending went away by the time I was 26. Since then. I've been coping that with enough effort, I could get a somewhat decent woman, at least in character. But, yeah... It's over.

I agree, after 25 or so if you dont have a good ltr youre done for, all the decent foids are already taken and all that is left is dumpster crackwhore entitled single moms that ever wont settle, they will ride dicks until they die from old age.

I agree, after 25 or so if you dont have a good ltr youre done for, all the decent foids are already taken and all that is left is dumpster crackwhore entitled single moms that ever wont settle, they will ride dicks until they die from old age.

Good

Now dedicate yourself to gymmaxx, guitarmaxx, moneymaxx , languagemaxx.

Eventually you will be able to scortcel.

Thiz iz probably the only way celz like uz will be able to live a "normal" life

Good

Now dedicate yourself to gymmaxx, guitarmaxx, moneymaxx , languagemaxx.

Eventually you will be able to scortcel.

Thiz iz probably the only way celz like uz will be able to live a "normal" life

Exactly. Even if you're not trucel tier, you still get left with the dregs. And I'm not even saying just in her looks, but mostly attitude and garbage personality. You need to find and settle in with a somewhat congenial foid by the time you're 25, maybe 27 if you still look young and can get a chick that's a few years younger, but if you can't make that happen... It's over. You're fighting a losing battle for a very scarce resource.

lie that you're 10 yrs younger and talk to younger women from like bad working class environment or something
i don't plan to give up easy even tho it's over

Realizing that you're completely beyond salvation is suifuel af tbh :blackpill:

Most people would have gone bersERk by now.

It never began for losers like us

It never began for losers like us
Yup. And I made the mistake of chatting with a girl last night. She instantly ghosted me when I sent a candid pic that wasn't angle frauded.