Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Final Fantasy VIII is The Best One Because of MommyGF Quistis (and Squall is the worst character because of her)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
How could that cuck turn down his teacher mommygf?

53d68a8002451c0e999d47de9a3192a1

9db8e659383b89a1725af368cdc0bdb0

He wanted a traditional azn waifu instead (despite her being a ricewhore and Seifer's sloppy seconds, fucking cuck).

squall_and_rinoa_by_bleachnumber1-dbx75v2.jpg

1b82604cc6108cd75fa34deae295999d.jpg

rinoa19.jpg

Cucked by Chad. (Quistis hates this guy btw, Quistis is your typical Nip girl who likes soft boys (inside and out) and Rinoa is your typical fucking noodle whore)

I'd rather have the first choice tbhtbhtblnglnglnghtbthbthbthb.

For the newfags: A mommygf is a gf that treats you like a mom would treat a little kid during the day but fucks you wild at night. She is always older than you, can be just a few years (maybe even 1) or could go as far as to jukujo tier (what westerners would call MILFs).

I love Final Fantasy VIII.

>For the newfags: A mommygf is a gf that treats you like a mom would treat a little kid during the day but fucks you wild at night. She is always older than you, can be just a few years (maybe even 1)
this is all i could dream of

Another one for you @Ryo_Hazuki I'm sure you played this one.

I'm going to check out this new anime I heard of Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii, I think there's mommygf potential there. Will investigate.

Agree, if relationship choices was a thing for a FFVIII I would choose Quistis without a doubt, even selphie is a better choice than rinoa

the models look so weird in the remaster, almost uncanny valley.

@Hunter

I agree with I would've used original if I could find a pic.

The reason for this is because Square outsourced the remaster to a cheap third party studio.

The PS2 had a special chip called the Emotion Engine that allowed for some very advanced facial animations that weren't ported over in the remaster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion_Engine

Another example of how the 00s was better right?

IMG 6217

@Hunter

I agree with I would've used original if I could find a pic.

The reason for this is because Square outsourced the remaster to a cheap third party studio.

The PS2 had a special chip called the Emotion Engine that allowed for some very advanced facial animations that weren't ported over in the remaster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion_Engine

Another example of how the 00s was better right?

View attachment 54918
precisely. even 00s original games are superior to 10s remasters of the same games... brutal erapill.

Final Fantasy V and VI is where it's at.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back