Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Filthy gigawhore complains about losing virginity to chad

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
This cum toilet complains about losing virginity to chad even though she said yes to his advances. Foids and self-created problems - name a more iconic duo :lul:

They'll still find something to whinge and bitch about even though they're living life on tutorial mode by the virtue of being female.

My best advice for worthless cunts like her who only seem to be capable of having chad's cock on her mind at age 16 is to just kill yourselves - the world would be a much better place without your roast beef flaps. How should such a degenerate, whiny, entitled whore be punished?

What she is describing is coercion baby. She felt obligated to say yes. Saying yes under coercion is not enthusiastic consent. Coercion is rape. That’s why she feels the way she feels. How old was this man. She is very young and a minor. Was this some 30 year old man? Cause by law she cannot give consent and we can go as far as grooming and coercion. He called her names and treated her badly on purpose after making her feel so good. That’s why when he removed his approval she felt obligated to do something she didn’t want to do. What she is feeling is not stupidity. It’s the feeling of being violated. That’s why she is struggling to cope with what happened. She basically been manipulated and raped by coercion.

Last edited:
Literally said she is embarrassed about the whole situation, but can’t explain why and says there was nothing wrong with it. She has no moral compass so it’s not a mystery why she ended up sleeping with him. Going off instinct is the lowest iq thing you can do in situations like these.

What you are describing is coercion baby. You felt obligated to say yes. Saying yes under coercion is not enthusiastic consent. Coercion is rape. That’s why you feel the way you feel. How old was this man. You are very young and a minor. Was this some 30 year old man? Cause by law you cannot give consent and we can go as far as grooming and coercion. He called you names and treated you badly on purpose after making you feel so good. That’s why when he removed his approval you felt obligated to do something you didn’t want to do. What you are feeling is not stupidity. It’s the feeling of being violated. That’s why you are struggling to cope with what happened. You basically been manipulated and raped by coercion.
He was 17.

@Seahorsecel there you go. The state of this fucking forum, but go ahead moan about fucking Sean O'pry or Adriana Lima avis.

Last edited:
He asked if I wanted to have intercourse and I said yes (so fucking stupid I know) I dont even know why I said yes because I didnt want to and I was just so scared he was gonna be dissapointed or mad, he also told me about ofher girls he had intercourse with the first time meeting, I dont know that made me think it was normal.
Betrayed by her own biology, the fact he'd had sex with others made her want it even more.

@Seahorsecel there you go. The state of this fucking forum, but go ahead moan about fucking Sean O'pry or Adriana Lima avis.
I c.

Does the whore say it in comments? She even says there was nothing wrong with what he did.
Yeah, it was a reply she gave

Do you think she's really feeling guilty for being a dirty slut or trying to flex without revealing how perverted she is?

What she is describing is coercion baby. She felt obligated to say yes. Saying yes under coercion is not enthusiastic consent. Coercion is rape. That’s why she feels the way she feels. How old was this man. She is very young and a minor. Was this some 30 year old man? Cause by law she cannot give consent and we can go as far as grooming and coercion. He called her names and treated her badly on purpose after making her feel so good. That’s why when he removed his approval she felt obligated to do something she didn’t want to do. What she is feeling is not stupidity. It’s the feeling of being violated. That’s why she is struggling to cope with what happened. She basically been manipulated and raped by coercion.
He clearly used her but don't make excuses for her. She's not the victim. She willingly puts herself in this situation and even consented. You need a place with privacy to have sex and she went there with him. That's what's having no moral compass, no thought process, no shame and no responsibility gets her.

Pure hypergamy cuz essentially she is complaining about not getting fucked by even bigger chad (gigachad):

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back