Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Femoid kisses random guys on the street for views

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Imagine if a sub8 guy was doing this to femoids, I'd be surprised if he survives after the first two kisses.

Replace every male there with subhuman curries, and the video would be titled “I survived being around shit skins.”

I want to kill her and eat her organs.

Low iq, so many cuckmales do this already. They just call it "a prank" or "a social experiment" (gone sexual)

Low iq, so many cuckmales do this already. They just call it "a prank" or "a social experiment" (gone sexual)
I never seen a prank like that unless it's obviously fake.

The incels reaction at the 32 second mark, and the old guy at the end... they seemed genuinely happy after, that's depressing as hell. :feelsrope:

The incels reaction at the 32 second mark, and the old guy at the end... they seemed genuinely happy after, that's depressing as hell. :feelsrope:

I just want a genuine hug from a girl. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

1. Intense hatred for females
  2. Intense obsession with their bodies
Welp that's a rough (and illegal) fetish to have man, I'm not gonna tell you to go to a jew shrink but maybe try and drown it out with another fetish.

Why doesn't this happen to me when I go outside?

if a random foid kissed me it wouldnt mean shit. there has to be actual desire and intimacy :feelsbadman: