Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy shit! Guy's "best friend" was paid actor for over 10 years. And the "best friend's mother" is the actor's agent

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex

This... might just take the cake. And the bakery. And the street the bakery was on.

So basically, someone paid a kid to be this guy's best friend FROM WHEN HE WAS 5. I had similar suspicions about "best friends" I've had over the years, but this is mental. I can't even SAY what I'd do in his situation.

Image 2024 03 13 154529190

must be non-nt

caring mom +1

Truman Show IRL

I feel bad for him :feelsbadman:

fuck me i thought this was a joke for a second

holy shit thats pure evil

Potent suifuel

I firmly believe that friends are a waste of time. They are for weak people who need constant validation. The truth is, at our core, humans are selfish beings. We may cooperate to survive, but that doesn't make us social creatures. Having friends may be beneficial when you want to brag about something, but that's about it. It's ironic that every relationship ends when the man gets the bitch, because we are not social creatures - we just want to spread our genes. This is not a matter of choice, but rather ingrained in our DNA and instincts. Therefore, I stand by my belief that having friends is not necessary.

Post article, I ain’t installing a retarded app.

Truman Show IRL

I feel bad for him :feelsbadman:
I saw that movie, it's a profound classic that had far-reaching effects they probably couldn't have predicted.

Truman's wife, dad and best friend were actors. I can only imagine what happened in-universe after he got out.

Side-question: would he qualify as an "incel" if his "wife" was actually paid the whole time, even if he wasn't the one to pay her?

Holy brutal. Makes me wonder how common shit like this is:waitwhat:, if I remember right, this also happened to Chris-Chan. Not as extreme or as long, but still similar.

Holy brutal. Makes me wonder how common shit like this is:waitwhat:, if I remember right, this also happened to Chris-Chan. Not as extreme or as long, but still similar.
He will never be able to trust anyone ever again. He may even view the entire world as a simulation, and try to "break out". How he does that or what the collateral damage is, I think that the "friend" and others should be legally liable.

I saw that movie, it's a profound classic that had far-reaching effects they probably couldn't have predicted.

Truman's wife, dad and best friend were actors. I can only imagine what happened in-universe after he got out.

Side-question: would he qualify as an "incel" if his "wife" was actually paid the whole time, even if he wasn't the one to pay her?
Hard question tbh