Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just ignored some old foid asking for directions just now.

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Not that anyone will care but was helping my mom take out some garbage and some foid stopped in front my house and tried asking me something. And as foids do with me all the time I avoided eye contact with the foid and kept on doing what I was doing. Then the foid is going to say sarcastically thank you to me. I mean I wont get a bj or anything in return if I help, plus no one is entitled to anything, so yeah idgaf. Plus foids treat me like I don't exist and make it clear that they want nothing to do with me all the time. If I could get a foid that cares for me, respects me, and gives me sex I'd be more than willing to help her in anyway shape or form. But that will never ever happen of course and I surely wont help a random foid. Not over my dead fucking body.

Based, high IQ anti-simp

what sucks is that when women asks to help you in public and you don't, society thinks you're some kind of scumbag.

You made the right choice. As long as your mom didn't see and you're not in any trouble.

Not that anyone will care but was helping my mom take out some garbage and some foid stopped in front my house and tried asking me something. And as foids do with me all the time I avoided eye contact with the foid and kept on doing what I was doing. Then the foid is going to say sarcastically thank you to me. I mean I wont get a bj or anything in return if I help, plus no one is entitled to anything, so yeah idgaf. Plus foids treat me like I don't exist and make it clear that they want nothing to do with me all the time. If I could get a foid that cares for me, respects me, and gives me sex I'd be more than willing to help her in anyway shape or form. But that will never ever happen of course and I surely wont help a random foid. Not over my dead fucking body.
This is a symptom of nihilism. You are totally stopping interaction with the world . But I think it's just a side of inceldom after all

what sucks is that when women asks to help you in public and you don't, society thinks you're some kind of scumbag.
Yep , and when a dude ask help young foids will fly away or you cannot ask it or else you will look like weak

Based..

Foids dnt ask chad for directions...they instead direct chad into their pants or mouth

if it was the other way around she would have accused of sackshual harassment. Never talking to foids and cops is a survival skill

if it was the other way around she would have accused of sackshual harassment. Never talking to foids and cops is a survival skill
Exactly bro.

soyciety can suck fat nigger dick for all I care

This is a symptom of nihilism. You are totally stopping interaction with the world . But I think it's just a side of inceldom after all
Ur right. But it's cause and effect.

I openly tell them I won't be helping them because they are a sexhaver. I openly hate women in public as well as normies, richfags, friend-havers, and many others. They will learn not to fuck with us or ask for help.

I openly tell them I won't be helping them because they are a sexhaver. I openly hate women in public as well as normies, richfags, friend-havers, and many others. They will learn not to fuck with us or ask for help.

Only help old Foid gives u tip

OK, reddit.

Why should I help you with your pram on the bus, when you have sat there every weekend as
we travel together and gave me disgusted looks.

mudslime nigger foids ask me for directions all the time but they never say thanks if I give it to them

Why should I help you with your pram on the bus, when you have sat there every weekend as
we travel together and gave me disgusted looks.
Or dont look at you all.

i just wish some foid would piss me off me about something. How i would confront her! I'm not a cuck but based sigma cel! Fuck off dirty old hag!