Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femoid gets positive attention from male co-worker and doesn't like it.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/faerieriver/status/1824494058892329417?t=BVN84PFIjTHF5EFqnZXbTQ&s=19

Bet if the male co-worker was a Chad she wouldn't be complaining and would be enjoying every moment of it instead.

As someone who was interested in a female co-worker a long time ago, this brings up a lot of bad memories of rejection and watching her go out a Chad-lite who also worked in the same office.

Imagine being the center of someone's world and feeling disgusted because that someone isn't Chad.

Last edited:
Pretty much what happened to me when I was working. Toilets loved getting attention from all good looking workers but not from me or my incel looking colleagues.

Pretty much what happened to me when I was working. Toilets loved getting attention from all good looking workers but not from me or my incel looking colleagues.
Are you still working

Fucking vile cunt

Bild 2024 08 17 111443782

I hope she trips, breaks her skull and gets gang raped to death by hobos

How foids get promotion.

Whenever you see a foid with a good, high paying job, think of how many (probably old and jewish) men she had to fuck to get there
More than likely some simp/cuck higher up gave her the position because of
A. Gender qoutas
B. He thinks he's doing something good by giving women high positions when in reality his dick is doing all the thinking

View: https://twitter.com/faerieriver/status/1824494058892329417?t=BVN84PFIjTHF5EFqnZXbTQ&s=19

Bet if the male co-worker was a Chad she wouldn't be complaining and would be enjoying every moment of it instead.

As someone who was interested in a female co-worker a long time ago, this brings up a lot of bad memories of rejection and watching her go out a Chad-lite who also worked in the same office.

Imagine being the center of someone's world and feeling disgusted because that someone isn't Chad.

She should add up to the rape statistics

No I am NEETing because working has drastically made my mental health worse.
How do you have enough money to neetmaxx? I might just fake a disability to get disability checks and live off of that.

How do you have enough money to neetmaxx? I might just fake a disability to get disability checks and live off of that.
Disabilitybuxx since I have a physical one.

Someone screenshot it . My country is blocked from it

She’s ugly as shit anyways, who gives a shit about a nasty cunt like her

Dumb CUNT. Shit makes me laugh tbh.
Poor guy tbh, most likely got his heartbroken
Most likely will find the blackpill
Most likely to become based.
Most likely to commit a war crime lol
Most likely to mod incels.is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3