Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Feminist thinks she can beat soldier in boxing match

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
. She was wrong, some of you might have seen this video before but its absolute lifefuel to see the femoid get what's coming to her, he doesn't go easy on her either

JFL at anyone in army who thinks they can beat a marine. Marines are top tier US military other than special ops. I hope this dumb cunt learned her lesson, she probably didnt though foids dont seem to know how to learn

JFL at anyone in army who thinks they can beat a marine. Marines are top tier US military other than special ops. I hope this dumb cunt learned her lesson, she probably didnt though foids dont seem to know how to learn
On her twitter she started saying how it was rigged and she wasn't given enough chances jfl

i'm assuming they were both marines

Would love to see her in the ring with mike Tyson just after he got out of prison.

lol, the guy was based to keep punching her. Idiot bitch

lol, the guy was based to keep punching her. Idiot bitch
He was ruthless with the bitch, I seriously wasn't expecting him to go so hard
i'm assuming they were both marines
No only the guy was , the foid was just some crazy twitter feminist saying women are just as strong and able as any man

cuck for not whipping out a shiv out of his boot and shanking her instead

This is what should happen to any feminist who complains that female athletes aren't paid the same as male athletes lol.

You're pants on head retarded if you think women are as strong as men. Simple genetics, come back when you've passed middle school.

Holy fuck that was gold, ngl it gave me a hardon.

They should have just left her lying there to die.

What a pathetic display. But this is what feminism does. It's a cult that ignores science and basic biology, and instead indoctrinates women into an imaginary view of the world. Women become deluded and arrogant when they are told they are just as strong as men, when they simply aren't. They are told there are no differences between the sexes.

I can't wait to see "transgender women" (men) beat the shit out of women in fighting sports.

What a pathetic display. But this is what feminism does. It's a cult that ignores science and basic biology, and instead indoctrinates women into an imaginary view of the world. Women become deluded and arrogant when they are told they are just as strong as men, when they simply aren't. They are told there are no differences between the sexes.

I can't wait to see "transgender women" (men) beat the shit out of women in fighting sports.
Trannys have already began to dominate in women's weightlifting

Do you have link/other source?
I'll try get it for you now , she apparently was also feeling suicidal according to her twitter when she was in the ring